Wanna be friends

The next day when faiz was eating his lunch in canteen, he was sitting alone as he didn't made any friends and was silent in all lectures. Some students tried to talk with him but he ignored them.lily came in canteen, take her food then sit in front of faiz. Then faiz look up at lily but didn't said anything and continue to eat. "Can I sit here", said lily and look at faiz cutely. "It's your choice", said faiz without looking at lily. They both was eating their lunch when lily decided to talk. "why don't you talk with anyone", said lily."cause I don't want to, I like to be quiet", said faiz and finally look at lily. "So you will not make any friends", said lily little sadly. " I don't know maybe I can but everyone here is talking about their luxury lifestyle and I don't that ", said faiz while rolling his eyes. " You will not mind if I say wanna be my friend ", said lily with the hope that faiz will say yes.
"Umm yeah but in one condition", said faiz. "What condition tell me you can say anything", said lily happily. "That you will not talk about your luxury lifestyle and show off", said faiz. "I will never, now friends", said lily and forward her hand for handshake."hmm friends", said faiz and handshake with lily.they both become friends and were talking with each other. Lily was very happy that at least she became his friend. Other side faiz was little bit happy that someone became his friend.

 Other side faiz was little bit happy that someone became his friend

( imagine the place as canteen )

As the days passes they become good friends. Lily always find a way to talk with faiz, but till now faiz didn't talk with her nicely like he talk but not sweetly and didn't laugh anytime because he thinks that lily is good and nice in outside but who knows her from inside. All the boys hate faiz because lily don't talk with anyone else but with only faiz, she talk sweetly, laugh, and cutely which other boys don't like.

In corridor

Faiz was going to his loker but then some boys approach him. "Hey you Mr silent boy what do you think of yourself huh", said a boy while looking at faiz angrily.
"Don't disturb me what I did with you", said faiz looking irritated. "What do you mean you snatch my beautiful lily with your this ugly face", said another boy then everyone started laughing at faiz.
"Shut up your mouth or you will regret", said faiz looking furious. "Olele what you will do huh punch me, kick me, or beat me hmm", said that boy. "I will not leave you", said faiz. "Omg I am scared someone please help me", said that boy sarcastically. "You can't do anything because you are a loser guy, you are useless", said that boy and was continuously insulting faiz then faiz's patience level break and he punch that boy hardly that cause blood to come out of his nose. "Don't you dare to insult me again", said faiz angrily. "You punch me", said that boy being shock. "Any doubt and if again you tried to say any bad thing about me then I will break your bones understand", said faiz then left. That boy was looking at faiz's back "you will regret for what you did Mr silent boy", said that boy while gritting his teeth. All this scene lily was watching from a little far. "Wow I didn't know that faiz can also fight btw he did right by punching that Buffalo how can that boy insult faiz ", said lily then left for her class.

Author

That's it for this part