Confession

After admiring and enjoying the sky, lily and faiz headed towards the club.

Inside the club

There were many people's inside the club. Some were dancing, some were drinking alcohol and etc. As they both enter faiz didn't like it as he don't like clubbing, but a smile formed in lily's face as after so many days she went in club.
"Faiz let's go and sit there", said lily pointing to chair and table for two peoples near the bar. "Ok as you say", said faiz then they both sit in chair "like to have anything mam and sir", said the bar's keeper "yeah one shot for me", said lily "okay and for you sir", said the keeper to faiz "do you want shot", said lily to faiz "no no I only want a glass of juice", said faiz "oh common faiz only a glass of juice", said lily with unbelievable
Face. "Please lily I don't like alcohol", said faiz with a weird face. "Ok sir", said the keeper then give lily her shot and juice for faiz. They drink there drinks then lily was vibing in party music and faiz was sitting quietly wanting to go home. Then the party owner came in middle of the dance floor "now the couple dance will start so everyone come in dance floor with your partner", said the owner shouting then everyone went to dance with their partner and the music started.
On the other side in faiz's mind :- I want to dance with lily but I can't as we are not couple.
In lily's mind:- Arg why we are not couple I just want to dance with faiz badly why he isn't my boyfriend.
Then lily drank a glass of wine then she get up from her chair "where are you going", said faiz to lily "I am going to toilet you wait here okay", said lily and faiz nodded his head then lily left to washroom. As lily left a girl came and sit in lily's place. "Who are you and who told you to sit here", said faiz while frowning his eyebrows. "Oh common faiz you forgot me", said that girl with dramatic face. That's when faiz remember that she is that girl who told him to be his boyfriend on the first day of university.
"Why are you here liza", said faiz with cold face. "I just came here to tell you that I am sorry for what I told you that day I know I can't be your girlfriend", said that girl named liza but she secretly smirk. "It's okay", said faiz Emotionlessly
"Faiz don't you drink wine", said liza "no I don't like wine", said faiz "oo so do you want juice", said liza offering a glass of juice to faiz. "No thanks I already have mine", said faiz showing his juice to liza
"Faiz please I am offering you this nicely and you are denying please faiz please", said liza begging "ok ok but only one glass", said faiz taking the glass in his hand "okay no problem", said liza then faiz gulp down the juice. "You like it", said liza "yeah but it was little bitter", said faiz "oh it's nothing", said liza.
After some time faiz was feeling weird then a smirk appear in Liza's face. "What happen are you feeling bad", said liza with fake concern "yes I am feeling dizzy", said faiz "let's go to club's room you need to rest", said liza grabbing faiz's hand and make him stand "no you don't need to do anything", said faiz trying to free himself but he is feeling powerless actually liza have mixed drugs in faiz's juice.Then liza took him to one of club's room.
Then lily came there but when she saw no one she started worrying. "Where is faiz where did he go", said lily to herself.
"Mam if you are finding sir so one girl came and toke him to club's room", said the keeper "what... In which room", said lily with frown eyebrows "in that room", said the keeper while pointing to one room with his finger then lily quickly went to that room and as she open the door she froze in her place, she can't believe what she just saw

 In which room", said lily with frown eyebrows "in that room", said the keeper while pointing to one room with his finger then lily quickly went to that room and as she open the door she froze in her place, she can't believe what she just saw

Faiz and liza was cuddling together. Liza was enjoying but faiz is not in his sense.
Lily's eyes started tearing up her tears was flowing like river. "What you both are doing", lily shout making both liza and faiz to look at her. "Don't you know how to knock", said liza angrily. Then faiz went to lily "l-lily you he-here", said faiz shuttering as he was not in his right sense "what were you doing faiz", said lily with tears in her eyes "what I was doing nothing", said faiz "don't tell lie", lily shout then faiz came in his sense half
"I love you faiz and you", said lily crying
"Lily", said faiz with little big eyes "you know in your first day in university I fall in love with you, I always wanted you to love me back but you", said lily with broken heart. Faiz was just looking at lily with straight face "I think you are not my destiny you love someone else, it's okay, faiz be happy with liza if you are happy then I am also happy", said lily she wipe her tears then run from there "lily wait", said faiz with teary eyes "leave her faiz let's continue to cuddle", said liza and was about to hug faiz but he pushed her that she fall down on floor "stay away from me", said faiz then left from there.

Outside the club

Lily have called her driver then she left to home. Faiz came out of the club "lily where are you", said faiz looking here and there to find lily just then Mr kim came there with his car. Mr kim went to faiz "dad you here", said faiz "faiz did you drink", said Mr kim "no dad I didn't", said faiz "first let's go home", said Mr kim then toke faiz home.

Author

That's it for this part