enjoying the day

In lily's house

Lily was sleeping in her queen size bed but then someone came to her room.
"Lily wake up the sun rises", said ajumma then shake lily a bit. "Please let me sleep 5 minutes more ajumma", said lily and cover herself with blanket. "You have class lily wake up",ajumma sweetly said then pull the blanket from lily. Lily sat on bed with half open eyes. "I am very sleepy",lily said then yawn. "Come downstairs after you fresh up okay breakfast is ready", said ajumma then left. Lily lazily get up from bed and went to bathroom for fresh up.

                      In downstairs

Ajumma was placing dishes on table. Lily's father was sitting on chair and eating breakfast. Then lily came there.
"Good morning lily", said ajumma sweetly. "Same to you ajumma", said lily then hug ajumma and sat on her chair.
"Good morning lily", said Mr lee with a little smile. "Morning daddy", said lily without looking at Mr lee, Mr lee feel a little sad but didn't said anything. " Lily yesterday our driver said that you walk to university that day", said Mr lee while looking at lily. "I just walk for little because in the road one old lady drop her all fruits, so i helped her", said lily while eating. "And I listen from one of your bodyguard that you was talking with one boy in university", Mr lee said and raise his one eyebrow. "Daddy he is just my friend", said lily annoyingly. "But princess have you look at that boy properly, he is a middle class boy and you make him your friend, like seriously", Mr lee said little angrily. "Oh please daddy stop this,why you don't like middle class boy,I can't understand", said lily and frown her eyebrows. "Because they are bad", said Mr lee remembering his past. "I didn't understand anything daddy", said lily who can't understand.
"You don't have to know just stay away from him", Mr lee said staring at lily. "No daddy I will not listen to you in this", said lily being stubborn. "Lily I am telling you", but before Mr lee could finish his sentence, lily stand up from her chair.
"I am going", said lily then left the house in anger, leaving Mr lee who sigh.

            In university's corridor

Lily came university and saw that faiz was waiting for someone, she went to faiz. "What happened are you waiting for someone", said lily to faiz who notice her. "Oh you are here I was waiting for you only", said faiz normally. "F-for me", said lily can't believe it, then faiz nodded his head as yes. Lily was feeling very happy. "Wanna go to amusement park after university", said faiz. "Amusement park why not of course", said lily happily. "Ok then after university get ready", said faiz then left to his class. "Yeaaa I will go amusement park with him yeaaa", said lily jumping because of excitement.

                        In bus stop

Faiz was waiting for lily in bus stop that's when lily came there. "You are late", said faiz without looking at lily but when he look at lily, he saw an ethereal beauty that he lost his sense. "Sorry I was getting ready", said lily with a little smile. Then faiz came to his sense. "Abb okay no problem", said faiz just then bus came there. "Now let's go", faiz said but lily didn't move. "Are we going by bus", said lily shockingly. "Yeah then I will come to bus stop", said faiz rolling his eyes. "But I never travel in bus", said lily scratching her neck. "It's okay just come", said faiz then both of them sat on bus then the bus start.

                 In amusement park

The bus stop at amusement park then lily and faiz get down from bus. "Wow so beautiful", said lily looking at the rides.
"Hmm now come", said faiz while going inside. The amusement park was full of rides, there were many people, many stores. "Let's go to rollercoaster", said faiz to lily. "But it's looking dangerous I am scared", said lily with a pout. "You don't have to scared I am here with you", said faiz then hold Lily's hand. "Yeah you are here", said lily then blush hard because first time faiz hold Lily's hand.
Then they both enjoy many rides. "Faiz wanna eat ice cream", said lily while looking at ice cream parlour. "You wait here let me bring ice cream for both of us", said faiz then went to ice cream parlour. After sometimes faiz came to lily. "Here have your ice cream", said faiz passing the ice cream to lily who took it. "How do you know that my favorite is chocolate ice cream", said lily surprised "I just guess", faiz said then started eating his ice cream. "Oh....You like butterscotch icecream", said lily. "I like butterscotch ice cream from childhood", said faiz. Lily made 'o' face and started enjoying her ice cream. The whole day they enjoy while spending time with each other.

Author

That's it for this part