Romance

Both lily and faiz went to their homes. At night they meet at the same place "wow faiz looking handsome as hell", said lily admiring faiz "and you are looking beautiful as always", said faiz making lily blushing mess. Then they went to club by holding each other hands.
In Lily's mind:- I can't believe that finally you became my boyfriend thanks God you fulfill my wish.
In faiz's mind:- Finally you became mine I will love you forever lily no one can seperate us.

In club

They enter in club and sit at the same table were they have sat last time. Then after sometimes again the double dance start "faiz wanna do couple dance", said lily excitedly "Let's go", said faiz then they both get up "but now it's a challenge that which couple will win the dance competition", said lily "then let's just win", said faiz then drag lily with him on the stage and the dance start evert couple was dancing beautifully especially lily and faiz. Then faiz hold Lily's waist sending butterflies in Lily's waist "faiz what are you doing", said lily shyly "it's dance move lily and also now I am your boyfriend so I can do this", said faiz holding Lily's waist more tightly.
And at the last when the song stop both lily and faiz was looking at each other deeply then they move their face close and attach their lips with each other kissing lovingly.

After some seconds they back off and was breathing heavily and all the persons present there started clapping for them

After some seconds they back off and was breathing heavily and all the persons present there started clapping for them. They smile at each other then they enjoy their time and lily drink alcohol too much that she is now drunk.

In roadside

Faiz was holding lily's hand and walking as she was drunk. "Lily go slowly you will fall", said faiz being worried "leave me faiz I want to fly", said lily and started running "wait lily don't run", said faiz chasing lily but just then lily fall on ground making a loud noise "lily are you okay", said faiz making lily get up "it's hurting", said lily crying "where it's hurting show me", said faiz checking if lily get hurt anywhere "my leg hurts", said lily sobbing, then faiz started rubbing lily's leg "I can't walk", said lily cutely "let me help you", said faiz then hold lily in his arms. Like this:-

Faiz toke lily to her house and in middle lily slept

In lily's house

Faiz enter in her house "ajumma", faiz call ajumma then she came there "what happened to her her", ajumma's eyes widen. "She just drink too much and fall on ground hurting herself", said faiz "oh you take her to her room, I am coming with medical bag", said ajumma and faiz went upstairs.

In lily's room

Faiz make lily lay on her bed but when he was getting up lily hold his hand "don't go anywhere", said lily with close eyes, she was in her sleep "I will not go anywhere", said faiz then smile after sometimes ajumma came with medical bag and faiz treat her leg. Seeing that how much faiz care for lily, ajumma's lips form a smile.
In ajumma's mind:- how caring he is, he is perfect for lily. I want him to be her life partner. But the thing is that will Mr lee be happy with their relationship.
Ajumma sign then left the room. "Sleep well lily", said faiz and kiss lily's forehead then left the house.

Author

That's it for this part