Chapter 2: The Struggle Is Real

She then explained of how i was accepted in the acting business and told me to be in Loss Angeles in 2 weeks. I was excited! I called my parents and shared the good news with them. They explained of how proud they were. I was proud of myself. As my phone bursts with messages from my friends asking if i got accepted kinda got annoying. I answered them sharing the news. Not in a bragging way. My friends ask me to hangout since i wont be seeing them in a while but i honestly have no time! I was saddened and told them how i have to pack and sell the house and so much things i cant even explain! We then thought of hanging out while helping me pack. it was a great idea! I then asked my dad to sell my house since ill be staying in LA for 7 years. Its now time to sleep i am so tired i didnt have time to do my youtube routine. I plugged my iphone 5s gold into the cheap charger. i got ready for bed i put on my fluffy unicorn pjs and shut my light. It was hard to sleep that night with all the excitement. But tomorrow was the day i would have to meet up with my friends. I then drifted off to sleep.

I wake up not in a sleepy way but in a exciting way. I yawn and look at my phone, which reminds me! I forgot to warn my boss at work that i will have to quit i call my boss and tell her the news she was happy for me and understood and we ending that conversation with a bye. I get out of bed take a shower, put on my clothes i decided to wear black cropped shirt with a white skirt, i then Brush my teeth and hair, Straighten my hair and did my makeup i put on a golden eyeshadow color with a eyeliner winged to give it more excitement.

I heard a knock on my door It must be katie, Hannah, Abby, and Victoria. I welcome them inside my house and then they started helping me pack some of my stuff. Hannah then comes across a question which she asked

" Sooo, are you thinking of getting into a relationship?"

I then responded: "Not really i am to busy for one"

Hannah then said in excitment: " WHAT IF YOU MEET A CELEBRITY !"

i then responded calmly and luaghy: " Hahah i dont know ill call you to talk to them"

Hannah laughed and after we hung out that time was over i said bye to my friends and gave them a big hug i was trying not to cry but i told them to come any time. They agreed and went home.

As i shut the door i get a call from my dad telling me someone wants to look at my house at 5:00 pm today. I said okay and told him goodbye i hung up the phone. I couldnt wait till LA i decided to leave earlier and get to know LA. If the people who are looking at my house at 5:00 pm would like to buy it i would be okay with that.

Its 4:39, Almost 5 i decided to leave at this time since i was done cleaning around the house. I started my car and drove. I called my sister to see if she would like to take care of my car as i am away and she agreed as any sister would. People say we look alike but i dont see it. She has jet black shorthair with black eyes with a wide smile and a small nose. I have long brown with ombre hair with brown eyes with a small smile and a fitting nose.

It is now 6:00 pm i get a call to proceed back to my house. My dad explains that the people want to move in but earlier. I agreed and said i was thinking of moving to LA earlier anyway so i can get to know it better. He respects my thought and supports me through it. I bought my plane ticket for tomorrow at 7:00 pm only a 4 hour plane ride i guess it would be fine. As i am packing it is then 12:56 am I got carried away packing that i didnt notice the time Tomorrow was the day i am leaving actually leaving! I put on my other pjs which are royal blue with white stripes. I charge my phone and take a sip of water and charge my phone. I then fell into a deep sleep.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this far!  New Chapters are coming mostly less then a day everyday! Hope you are enjoying this series. Any questions or concerns please leave a comment or if you want anything to be added, any ideas, Or just a nice comment  i would really appreciate it! 😃📖