Chapter 7: First Day

I wake up extra early because of my beated marks. It's 6:00 am and my class starts at 8:30. I get out of my bed. Made my bed, Then took a shower. Wore my black leggings that have bottons at the top and wore my gold sweater with some sparkles. I put my hair half up With curls at the end. I did my foundation that didnt show any bruises. I put gold shimmery cream eyeshadow with black eyeshadow on the crease. I put some liquid eyeliner on with a wing. The eyeshadow had little bits of black sparkles. I guess i looked normal. It was now 7:00 am i look Baby on a quick walk. and put her inside my house i felt bad for leaving her at home alone for i walked to Yousefs door and knocked on it holding Baby in my hand. He opened it in his gym atire. I asked him to leave Baby with him since i dont want her alone he aloud her to stay with him. I smiled and thanked him. He wished me luck on my first day and told me to call him if i needed help. i swang my arm out he grabed it and shook my hand. I felt to my apartment grabbed my bag and car keys. I walked to the garage and got into my car its now 7:26 and its only 20 minutes away so i would make it in time. I got there 10 minutes early. I parked my car and walked to the stairs infront of the door. I saw Monica walking I called her and she ran to me she gave me a hug and we sat beside each other. I put some gum in my mouth and i gave her a piece. Then a lady came in and called the acting classes peoples name I was one of them i said bye to Monica and went into the class I sat in a chair not that comfortable but it was okay i guess. Those loud boys who looked like thugs. They sat beside me but didnt talk to me. I put my books on the table infront of me. The boys kept looking at me while i was text Yousef. I was teling him about those boys. Then the professor came in i shut my phone fast and looked straight at the teacher. The boys beside me were quite once he came in. The professor said Today we will be taking notes.

After the professor left since the class was finished. I started packing my note book and my pen inside my bag. One of the boys with brown skin haiir gelled dressed like how a thug with dress said my name

"Katherine hey?"

i said: "Can i help you ?"

"can i get yo number?"

I responded: "ummm i dont know you. I dont give out my number like that i am not a slut."

he said: "Yo little mama dont be so mad bout it. You fine as fuck"

i walked away and walked to the stairs i sat there for a moment and that same guy had to come to be again!

he said: "Hey i didnt mean to come up like that to you. I am sorry. i just thought we could be friends."

"I accept your apology. But i would like to get to know you first before we get to exchanging numbers please?"

he responded calmly: "Girl take your time"

He then asked: "were you beaten up?"

I said: "I dont want to talk about it"

"Ill beat their ass who ever did that."

I gave him a look that i didnt want to talk about it. He got up and walked away to his crew, they started staring at me. I was creeped out but i didnt let it mind me.

I got into my car and i notice the car needs an oil change. As i drove home i called a mechanic and i found one that actually picks up your car does the oil change and brings it back for 50 dollars. I went for it. They told me they would pick it up tomorrow at 9:00 am. So i noticed i had no ride to the university. As i was walking to Yousef's apartment to pick up Baby.