Chapter 1

(Picture of Taylor)
(I highly recommend you all look at the cast before reading or you will be confused!)

(WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WILL BE USED AND THERE WILL BE VERY EXPLICIT SCENES PRESENT AS WELL THROUGHOUT THIS STORY. THIS IS MY ONLY WARNING!!)

Hey I'm Taylor. I am recently on Summer Break from high school as a junior at Calabasas High in California. I am a straight A student and I have a 4.0 GPA. Impossible right? Nope. My mother, Selena Santiago-Edwards, is really hard on me about school. Also, I want to make her and my father proud. My birthday is August 24, 1998. I have one sister, Haley, and she's 14. She is going to be a freshman next year while I will be a senior. We will be attending Lawrence High School which is in Kansas. We're all moving to Kansas because NIKE is building a new factory down there and launching many new shoes and they want my father apart of it all . I don't plan on focusing on anything but my studies and that's it. I'm shy around boys anyway. Ikr, so middle school. Other than that, I guess you could say I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to school. I do play volleyball and I run track. I'm very outspoken and I have a smart mouth when it comes down to it. I'm very nice to any and everyone. No really, I am. But, if you have a problem with me - which no one really should- and you want to get out of your body, I have no problem treating your life or throwing some hands. Well enough about me on with the story.

TAYLOR'S POV

"Mom said are you all packed up" Haley came in my, now empty, room and asked.

"Yeah, I'll be down with my stuff in a minute." I replied, and she walked out with an "ok".

As I was told to do so, I was able to grab 2 of my suitcases and take them downstairs to the van. A gray 2015 Ford Explorer to be exact.

"Haley do you mind helping me, since you're not doing anything?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"Fine, but you owe me." She replied following me up the stairs to my, now old, room.

After about 30 more minutes of everybody loading their things in the van, we were ready to hit the road to Kansas. We're driving there because taking a plane would require us to leave the cars, and that won't be happening. Although we all packed our things into my mother's van, my father is driving his red 2015 mustang and I will be following them in my matte silver 2015 Mercedes G-Wagon. My sister will be riding with my mother because she wants a little room to move around.

23 hours and a total of 9 gas station stops later, we were pulling up to our new home in Lawrence, Kansas. The house was beautiful and unnecessarily big. My family is very wealthy seeing as though my mother is the creator of Build-A-Bear and my father is the founder of NIKE. Practical right? Lol. The house has 8 bedrooms, each with a personal bathroom attached, 4 1/2 extra bathrooms, a huge kitchen, an open living room, a family room, a game room, a personal gym, and an outdoor house. The outdoor house is really just a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room but it's very well put together. There's a huge pool in the backyard. All in all this house is the most beautiful house I've ever seen.

I won't be staying in an apartment or condo until I graduate.

New home. New school. New life.

3 MONTHS LATER:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yell at the banging on my door.

"Well first, I want you to apologize for yelling at me." Haley says coming in and flopping on my bed, uninvited.

"Sorry" I replied blankly.

"Second, mom said get up and get ready for school." Haley said standing up to leave.