Chapter 5

Anthony's POV

"Taylor wake up" I said shaking her. This girl was tired and I don't even know why. I went to cook breakfast and when I came back in the room to get her up to eat she was sleep.

"God damnit Anthony I was having the best dream." She said a little angered.

"Um I'm sorry?" I said not really meaning it. "What was happening" I asked, curious.

"Well at first I had got the game winning point for our game today and led us to city regionals... And theeenn some other stuff happened, and Haley was at my game". She said leaving out a part.

"What 'other stuff' happened" I asked mimicking the way she said it.

"Stuff." She said, "what do you want?"

"Well excuse me you are in my bed, my room, my house" I said then added, "I made you breakfast". I reached out to grab her tiny little wrist to get her out of bed.

"You threw down" she said when she walked into the kitchen and seen all that I had cooked. I only cooked for me and her, and I cooked bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, biscuits, and salmon croquettes. And she ate all of it.

"What time is it" she asked as we walked back into my room after eating.

"8:03" I said. We both looked at each other so quick after realizing we had to be in first period in 42 minutes. I still had to shower, and she still wanted to do her hair.

"Tay we should match today" I said

"Ok well cool um you gotta match what I already have." She said not hesitant to take up on my offer. (Outfits above)
________________________________
LATER THAT DAY

Taylor's POV

"CHESTY LIONS, CHESTY LIONS, CHESTY LIONS" the crowd roared as we were up 23-22. It was set 3 and we were tied with 1. We needed 2 points to win and go to city regionals.

Come on Taylor you got this. Alicia served the ball deep over the net but one of the ds got a dig. The gym was quite except for the 12 girls on the court. The setter set up the outside as I got ready to pass the attack. She hit it over and I passed to our setter to set up Alicia. She went to attack but tipped instead but didn't make it over. That cause the other team to gain a point. The score was now 23 up. The next server went to serve and it was coming my way so I passed it to the setter. She set up Alicia again and she got a good swing but it went out. For some reason I was thinking she was doing this on purpose. Then I thought nah cause I mean she is apart of the team and she would want to go to regionals too. Right? So I motioned to our setter, Mehgan, to set up Monica. The outside/ left side hitter. And that she did so the score was now 24 up.

This went on until the score was tied at 28. Mehgan set the ball but set to Alicia and she hit it out again. I asked coach to take her out but she refused. They served really deep and I pancaked it and we got it back over, they attacked to me and I popped it up and we got it over this went on for a while until she set up Alicia and she tipped it. It went into the net. We lost. We couldn't go to regionals.

I instantly heard gasps as the other team screamed for joy and I looked at Alicia as she looked at me raised an eyebrow with a smirk then looked up at the crowd and my face followed. She was looking at Anthony who was sitting with my parents. That bitch. Did she do this as some type of revenge from months ago? She knew how much this game meant to me. I knew she was doing this on purpose.