Pilot

THE 'MEET CUTE'

The 6pm plane headed for Boston, Massachusetts on the 24th day of the month of October was full. Miles Teller looked around the plane for his seat. Every single seat -bar one- was taken. The empty seat in question was one beside a mysterious looking girl. Her hair, not quite ginger, but not far from it, was pulled back from her face and arranged in a neat braid at the back of her head. 

Miles checked his seat number and realised his empty seat beside this mysterious girl, was his. He smiled as he sat down, and felt her tense as his arm briefly brushed hers.

"Sorry." he said, with a lopsided grin.

Her ocean blue eyes widened.

His rows furrowed, "Everything okay?"

She mumbled something incoherent.

"I'm Miles" he said, reaching out a hand as a form of greeting.

Her hands were ever so slightly shaking as she accepted his outreached hand. "Nice to meet you," she mumbled, "I'm Sama-"

She was suddenly cut off by a sound coming the speakers, instructing everyone aboard to fasten their seatbelts as they were about to take off.

"Sama?" He asked, holding back laughter, "That sure is unique!"

She giggled, "Samara"

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Samara. What's bringing you to Boston?"

"Oh, I'm just visiting some old friends, you?"

"That's nice. I'm going to film for a new movie, with a young, rising star, Avery Romano." He replied.

Samara gasped, "I love Avery! I'm like, her biggest fan!"

"I'll pass that onto Miss Romano, Samara." He said with a wink. "Has anyone ever told you that you have the most mesmerizing smile?" Miles asked, meaningfully.

Samara hesitated. Nothing anyone had ever said to her before had made her feel the way that this compliment from Miles Teller did. It brought a smile to her lips. "No. No one had ever told me tha-"

She was once again cut off, this time from sudden a movement of the plane.

"We are experiencing turbulence." A voice spoke from the speaker again.

Samara breath hitched in her throat. "No. No,no,no,no...."

.

.

.

.

I hope you guys enjoyed the 'pilot' of my new story 'Turbulence!'

I am having so much fun making this story and cannot wait to hear your thoughts and opinions. Thank you to all reading, you mean the world to me my hunnies! xx