6

The rest of the night went by chatting with your friends and eating and laughing, a blur until you spotted Wooyoung waving at you from the door and calling you to join him.

"It's past midnight, but it doesn't look like this party is gonna end anytime soon," he said. "So how about you and I... take our leave?"

"What do you really plan to do?" You poked his chest and Wooyoung raised a brow.

"Are you... drunk?"

"Maybe a little," you sighed. "I can't do this if I'm sober."

"Oh, that says a lot about you," Wooyoung scoffed. "I know you're not drunk, just a little tipsy. And now I know you want to do this as much as I do. And if you think you can't do it when sober..." he leaned in, "That means I must have quite an effect on you."

"Right, maybe, and partly wrong," you confirmed, taking his arm and pretending he was escorting you to your room like a decent human to anyone who was passing by. "I don't know why you're doing this, but hold that thought- I think I like where we're going. No strings attached though. Three months here, Wooyoung. Then we're just like we were before, is that a deal?"

"Hmm... that's a deal. But I must place a bet on that," Wooyoung opened the door of your room and you stepped inside, watching him shut the door and then take off his mask. "You'll be begging me to stay when it's time to go back."

"Oh, how highly you think of yourself. Shouldn't it be the other way round?" You smirked and he drew closer, pulling the string of your mask so it fell in his hands and he discarded it with his own. You unclasped the fancy hook of his coat and started unbuttoning it. "I think... I think you're gonna actually fall for me before our time here is over."

Wooyoung made an impressed face. "Make me fall for you then. Try your best."

"Wow, I thought you were not going to be submissive tonight- you really can't make up your mind, can you-"

Wooyoung cupped your face in his hands, scanning it ever so slowly and you mouthed 'what?'. He only shook his head, tucking your hair behind your ear.

"I don't understand how we got here, but I really like what I see right now, y/n."

The only sound present was the cackling of the fireplace and the sound of your breaths mingling as he drew a bit closer, joining his forehead with you. "If it's too much, if you want to stop, tell me to stop, okay? Because I don't think I can hold back once you give me the heads-up."

You sighed. "I'm going to pretend that I'm drunk and I'm letting you do this, okay?"

You didn't wait for his response but made the first move, capturing his lips in a kiss and he eagerly responded, your lips fitting with each other like it was supposed to have happened that way. You shrugged his coat off, leaving him in his black button up shirt and took a step forward so he could hold you against him because you wanted to feel every bit of him as much as he wanted to. He drew apart, picking you up effortlessly and you laughed a bit as he placed you on the table and hastily put your stray hair away from your face as he kissed you again.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer, not feeling much through all the layers your dress had. Wooyoung seemed to have recognised the problem and let one hand travel to your back to figure out what to do while he put his tongue in your mouth and you exchanged heated, wet kisses, the lewd sound of it filling the room because you both knew you were enjoying that way too much. You pushed him back and muttered, "The fucking dress you chose, Wooyoung."

He laughed, peeking back and finding the hidden zip, glancing at you once before sliding it down and down. You held on to his neck as you rose up a little so he could drag it down, leaving you in-