10

Two days later, Wooyoung was in your room, roaming around and moving everything from its place subtly to annoy you as you finished writing and signing some important documents from back home. You signed the last one and took a deep breath, arranging everything before looking at Wooyoung from where you were sitting, currently poking at the fire.

"You seem to be tired."

"I'm not," Wooyoung turned to you. "What makes you think so?"

"You're not talking," you pointed out and he gaped at you more in surprise that you could notice that.

"Not tired," he repeated, "just thinking about some stuff."

"What stuff?"

"You know," he tossed the poker away, "to keep myself from fucking you right on this table with all these 'important documents' under you. Maybe I could sign on your body too. Seal it with a stamp, eh?"

It was more Wooyoung's dark gaze than his words that made you bite your lips and look away. "Shut up."

"No, really," he was smiling as he came closer. "I could do that right now too."

It was amazing how quickly you became aroused when he said stuff like this.

One moment you were sitting, and the next?

You were on that very table where he had done something like this for the first time. Your legs were wrapped around his waist, keeping him locked to your body as you put your arms around his neck, his hands holding your neck and angling you better as you exchanged open mouthed kisses, not caring how much sound you were making because the sound of your wet kisses made you both crazy.

"Oh god," you moaned into his mouth. "You're so good to me, baby."

"You like when I do this?" He asked, kissing your neck just like he had the first time and you gasped, clenching his hair in your fist as he marked you, making you squirm underneath him. He broke apart to admire his work, smiling proudly and you slapped his arm.

"Stop looking at me like that," you said.

"Like what?"

"Just... shut up and kiss me," you started unbuttoning his shirt and he obeyed, kissing you, letting you take off his shirt and run your hands all over his toned body, let you put a hand in his pants and palm his cock as your kisses got more heated and deeper, let you take off his pants which was when he broke apart to slide the dress off of you as well, laughing as you undressed in a hurry until nothing but air kept you apart.

You spread your arms and he buried his nose in the crook of your neck, nuzzling the space sweetly as you both rocked back and forth.

Another moment that should not have happened.

You urged him up, trailing your lips across his face and asked him to get inside you. He scoffed in amusement, "No prep?"

"I don't need it," you scoffed back and he shook his head when he noticed how soaked you were. He rubbed the head of his cock over your clit and wet folds a few times, making you almost break apart before sinking inside you slowly, deeply, settling and letting you both delve in the sensation. You resorted to kissing his neck in the meanwhile and he started moving inside you slowly, surely, like he had done so many times now.

You sighed in pleasure, throwing your head back and Wooyoung gently laid you on the table, surprising you when he held your legs and put them on top of his shoulders- a new position that made his cock feel way deeper inside you, the sensation of his movements also heightened. He noticed your parted mouth and he moved experimentally, making you both gasp.