The Dream

It's been a couple months now, that's just about enough time for Husker to think while Angel laid low with his flirting towards Husk. "Heya Whiskers~" I called him by the nickname in a sexy tone for the first time since July... "Oh, yay the nickname is back..." Husk looked a bit Happy about it, tho he sounded like he didn't like the name. "Husky wanna hangout? As friends, get a couple of drinks and some food go to a club or somethin'?" Husk finally gave in and said yes! For once he said yes. "Sure, why not? I think I can get out every once in a while... And we can hangout..." He looked so flustered... "Wait really?! You're gonna actually go out with me?!" I was so happy and excited. Husk sighed, "Yes I'm going out with you..." Husk's face had a slight blush creep onto his face as I ran upstairs to my room to get ready for our date and he stayed at the bar. Later I came down stairs and went to Husk. I wore a sexy outfit, a black crop top that hugged my chest tight and my boots along with a pair of sexy shorts which were really short and showed a lot of my skin in the most sexiest way
possible. I saw Husk's face and he was flushed red and his nose bled as he dropped his booze. Just staring at me, "Hey Husky~ how do I look~?" I said sexily in a sexy pose. Looking more sexy than usual. He shook his head and said, "uh, yeah you look fine... Let's go to the club or bar or whatever..." I chuckled as I walked up behind him and I pulled him into me. "Y'know we could stay here and go to your room~" Husk took me out the hotel and he brought us to a motel... Like what the fuck? We're supposed to go to a club... Or stay in his room... Wait! He's taking me to a motel instead!!! *I gasped to myself* he's going to actually do it?! Yes I've been wanting this for awhile now, and it's finally gonna happen!!! He pulled me into the motel room, and pinned me to the wall he kissed my lips as I was flushed red and filled with joy... The guy I've liked for a long time finally likes me back and I'm getting to fuck him before we date and we're aren't gonna have any drinks first; so I'll remember every single detail... He continued to kiss me as I kissed him back with my tongue I explored his mouth every single inch. He pulled me closer as I caressed him and he moved down to kiss my neck, I moaned at the feeling and he seemed to know what he was doi- *beep beep!!!* My alarm went off; as I opened my eyes slowly... Ugh!!!! Another fucking dream!!!!!!!! I was so pissed, I shoulda known it... I got up out of bed and I was still in my pajamas as I went downstairs Vaggie and Charlie and everyone was chattering to each other, all I heard was *likes Angel Dust* I didn't know who liked me but Husk looked embarrassed and wasn't talking about it with them. He'd normally be making fun of whoever liked me supposedly I went over to Husk and then everyone went silent as they noticed me sit by Husk. "Hey Husky~ what are they talking about?" I asked him, he looked at me and said, "Ask Vaggie..." As soon as he said that Vaggie pulled me to the side; "Angel Husk likes you..." I froze then my face lit up, I walked over to Husk and hugged him. "I love you too Husky!" As I said that Husk just didn't move me off of him he let me stay. I was happy and I could tell he was too...

Husk pov:

I was happy I liked him hugging me like this, and I wanted him to sit beside me and cuddle me on the couch watching a movie... He kissed my cheek and i wasn't expecting it... "Sooo, Husky... Wanna be my boyfriend?" I looked at him, "Angel I don't think it would work between us..." Angel frowned then I got up and Kissed his lips, "I'm joking! I'd love to be your boyfriend." Soon I felt a vibration coming from Angel. "Uh, hold that thought" he said as he walked off.

Angel pov:

"Hello? Yeah, uh n-no... B-but... Yes sir ok Ill be on my way..." I hung up the phone, "looks like Val needs me for an emergency shoot hehe..." I said nervously as I grabbed my sunglasses and went out the door, I walked to the studio and when I got there I was greeted by Vox. "Hello Angel, Val said to meet him in your dressing room." I nodded as i walked to my dressing room. I got in there as I saw Val on the small couch sitting on the wall in front of the door. "H-hey Val..." Val looked up and grinned, "Hey Angel baby nice to see you make it on time~ for once" I chuckled nervously at his comment. "Oh baby was I being funny?" I nodded no instantly. "Good~ now let's get your asses on set, here are your lines, glance over them and I expect you to be on set in 3 minutes." I nodded, "Yes sir..." I replied to him. "I'll see you soon baby~" he walked out the room and I got undressed, then put my robe on, I walked out with the script and sat on the bed taking off my robe with Val just staring at me I was so uncomfortable about that, he walked over to me and blew his smoke into my face... I felt drowsy and lustful... Slowly falling into Val's trap once again. A few hours later I finished up at the studio and went back to the studio, the smoke finally wore off after ten minutes of me leaving the studio. I got back to the hotel and I was greeted by Husk. He looked worried, because I was covered in bruises and cuts... I was beat up because of Val... "Angel holy fuckin' shit! What happened to you?! I thought you went to the studio?!" He pulled me down to his level, "I did go to the studio..." I looked away from him and I walked off to my room. He looked so concerned, he followed me. I went into my room, started to get stuff together for a shower. I then Change out of my clothes and get into the shower. I felt the warm water hit my cuts and bruises; it stung, but it felt good to have the water on my body. I then heard a knock on my door. "Who is it? I'm trying to take a shower!" I said gently but my tone was kinda raised. It was Husk, "Hey Angel is it ok if I sleep in here with you tonight?" I heard this and imidiently replied. "Of course Husk, I'll be out of the shower in two minutes." I told him, he nodded and went to sit on my bed. I soon got out of the shower. My clothes were on my bed and I just realized I left them on the bed and Husk was on my bed, I wasn't fixing to get dressed in front of him. Shit how an I gonna do this??? I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom... "Hey Husk..." I felt embarrassed about this like I don't give a shit if anyone saw me naked. But Husk and Val when it came to them it was different... "Angel..." Husk looked away. "Where are your clothes?" Husk blushed harshly. Then I thought, "well, you're sleeping in my room in my bed we can do more than just sleep~" I suggested and he looked at me with a flushed red face. I chuckled at how cute he was. "Just kiddin' Husky... I'm gonna put my clothes on don't worry..." I grabbed my clothes off my bed and removed my towel not facing Husker. I put on my clothes, wearing my pajamas I still somehow looked sexy as fuck.