Chapter 2.

[2 years after]

Celina was escorted by 4 Aurors, all standing behind them. One of them for sure was Madeye Moody, who captured Celina in the first place, during the fight between Dumbledore and Grindelwald. He got a scar from her Protego Diabolica magic, which led to him hating Celina for the rest of her life. An Auoror, a newbie. put chains and hand-cuffed Celina. 

"Duh, Why are you even doing this? You know I'm not going to run away."

Celina hated how they felt. It made her hand feel sweaty all the time. 

"Who knows, maybe your father and grandfather could come and save you. You need to be in protection."

My father and my grandfather. People I hadn't seen in nearly 2 years. People that I miss the most in my whole life. 

"Or else you can maybe light the whole carriage on fire like last time. Anyway, could you please wear something different? The tattoo catches the eye too much. "

"Well, it is none of your business Moody or else if you let me go to Diagon Alley to buy new robes."

"Do you know where you are going? You are going to Hogwarts, not some kind of activity that your father used to do"

"So, does that mean I should wear that old prison dress instead?"

" You are meeting Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall. The headmaster of Hogwarts. Do you even know who they are?"

"Of course. The people who almost 'killed' people who I loved the most"

Moody sighed. He kicked Celina into the carriage which was blocked every way. Only serious criminals go in there. 

"Ow Moody, Do you even know what you are doing?"

"Dumbledore would not appreciate you acting like that. After all, he is the one who made you out of Azkaban and goes to Hogwarts. You must thank him."

"Thank him what? For making Gallert, Hades, and Credence gone forever? Killing people who I loved?"

"You don't understand what kind of disaster you can make."

Celina was filled with anger whenever Moody asked her to thank Dumbledore. If it wasn't for Dumbledore, she wouldn't ended up this way. Celina was wearing an off-shoulder top and skirt, showing off her mark of Grindelwald on her left shoulder. 

"There we are. This is the platform 9 and 3/4. Professor Snape and McGonagall are going to go with you. Just in case you do something unneeded"

Severus Snape and Minvera McGonagall were coming towards them. McGonagall made a face as soon as she saw the mark of Grindelwald tattooed on her shoulder. But Snape didn't even make a move. 

"Good morning Alastor. Is she the one you  talked about?"

"Yeah, Minvera. This is Celina Grindelwald. Grindelwald, this is your professors, Snape and Mcgongall."

Celina sighed as she met her teachers. They all looked very strict, which is no good for her throughout the rest of her school life. 

"Alastor, I would like to permit Grindelwald to stay with the other kids, rather than the professors throughout the journey to Hogwarts."

"But Minvera, do you even know who she is? She is the granddaughter of Grindelwald. She could even do the Protego Diabolica charm when she was only 10. You don't know what danger the kids could get into"

"Alastor, maybe doing something only different for her could make her feel hate here more. It is Dumbledore's offer"

"Alright then. Grindelwald, go between the wall right there and it will lead you to the Hogwarts Express"

Celina ran to the wall, and a giant Hogwarts Express was waiting in front of her. Since Moody didn't even let her get into Diagon Alley, she had no other things with her. She hurried her way into the express, to find a room with nobody. 

Everybody gasped as she walked the hallways, finding Grindelwald's mark tattooed on her shoulder. She found a room with nobody and sat in there. 

The train started moving and Celina was all alone. She didn't expect to have friends. The idea of 'Grindelwald's granddaughter' means everyone is going to be scared of her. She spent her life in Azkaban while Dumbledore and half of the Auror MInistry saw her doing Protego Diaoblica magic. Unsurprisingly, that was going to be the front page of the Daily Prophet. 

Somebody opened the door of the room. 

"I heard that a Grindelwald was here, but that is no joke."

From now on, it is going to be Celina's point of View