Chapter 14

Justin's P.O.V.

"Justin?" my mom's voice rang out almost as clear as Nina's voice... Almost. "Just are you down there?"

"U-uh yeah I'll be right up Mom!" Mom doesn't know 'bout Nina; Nina doesn't know 'bout Mom... what's a guy to do?

"Alright Sweetheart!" I hate that nickname...

"Paint a smile on your lips,

"Any girl's number at your fingertips.

"A school girl's dream, you act so shy,

"But your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye!" Nina continued singing, only confusion was hinted in her expression.

I couldn't help but smile as I brought my attention back towards Nina. She looked comfortable there, as if she was born there. Nina belonged in a recording studio, and I would make sure she got in one. I signaled up to the stairs to indicate I was going upstairs. Luckily she understood and nodded.

"Justin??" Come on I have a visitor waiting for you!" Wait what??

"Come on man it doesn't take that long to climb up stairs!" a familiar voice exclaimed. Chaz!

Wait... Chaz doesn't know about staying the night... Holy crap Mom doesn't know about Nina staying the night!

I arrived at the top of the stairs to see the brunette leaning against the wall, waiting. "Hey man! What 'cha doin' here?"

He smiled as he his clenched into a friendly fist, which I gladly bumped with my own. "More like what're you doing here?

Frowning, I have him a confused, "Huh?"

"Dude, the dance's tonight! Ring a bell??" Oh, right!

I shook my head in reply as I stuffed a hand into my pocket. "Na, I'm not going." I mean, why would I? Nina's here, not there.

Chaz frowned as he straightened up. "Why not? Oh come on, don't tell me it's about that chick you're crushin'-"

"Justin?" Oh geez...

If ears could perk, Chaz's definitely did. "Um, was that a chick?" He gave me a sly smile. "Is that why you weren't at the dance?"

"Justin Sweetie?" Oh God...!

Two footsteps came from two different directions as I felt my hands become clammy. Would Mom like Nina? Would Chaz?

"Hey I finished the song what do you want me to..." Nina's voice died down as Mom came in from the opposite set of stairs. Both Chaz and Mom stared at her as she held their gaze. "Uh..."

"I'd give her a solid nine!" Chaz exclaimed softly as he nudged my side with his elbow. "Where can I find someone like her?"

I frowned as him as Mom did the same. "You can't. She's one of a kind."

"Justin?" Okay, that did not sound too happy. "Who is she?"

Giving her a guilty smile, I replied, "Mom, this is Nina Anderson."

She smiled wide as she walked over and took Nina's hand in hers, shaking it. "Oh so you're Nina! You're just as pretty as Justin said you were!"

I let out a small sigh of relief as Nina flushed. "Um, thanks. And thank you for letting me stay the night..."

My face probably paled right on the spot as Mom gave her a confused smile. "What?"

Chaz nudged me again as he smiled wider. "Oh, so that's what it's about, eh?"

Facepalming, I looked up and glared at him. "Chaz?"

"Yeah?"

"Just shut up."

~*~*~

A/N: Hey guys! Sup ya'll? So yesh, I finally did the infamous Mr. Chaz Somers, thanks for noticing :). I'm sure fans (*cough cough cough*daydreaminggirl*cough cough cough*) will like seeing him appear. XD

So guess what~????!?!? My last official school day is tomorrow!!!!!!!!! EEP! Kiss eighth grade goodbye and hello to high school baby!!! XDDDD >.> Yes, I did need to get that out of my system... :)

Lolz, so what are you guys thinking about this story? What do you think is coming up? Do you like cupcakes or muffins better? Me, I'mma cupcake person XD

Also, thank you guys for 5,000 reads!!!!! You know what that means right? Half-way to TEN-THOUSAND READS!!!!!!!! Even bigger eep!!!

So anyways, as per the usual, please READ/COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!!!!!!!!!

Thank ya's!

~TNT XD