chapter 11 - be quiet

katsuki, izuku, and the rest of them finally make it to the movie theaters. "do you want some popcorn, kacchan?" izuku asked, smiling down at katsuki.

katsuki narrowed his eyes at him and could see the amusement in his green eyes at his situation. "no." he curtly answered, his body tense and waiting for the moment the stupid vibrator would turn on. he hoped he would anticipate it and keep his voice down, or else he might just humiliate himself. but... why did he kind of like it?

"i'm actually really excited for this movie." todoroki said with his normal bored tone, paying for everyones food and drinks since he had his dads card.

mina raised her eyebrows, "are you sure? you don't sound like it."

"me too todoroki! i hope all might kicks some ass! i love action movies!" uraraka says, punching her fist in the air with a grin. "i bet you're excited the most though, fanboy." she looked at izuku.

izuku sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "you aren't wrong uraraka. i've been waiting for 3 years for this movie to come out in the theaters..."

"you are such a nerd." katsuki murmurs out, his cat ears flicking. he didn't have a second after he said that before vibrations pushed against his prostate and he almost fell straight to the floor. he gasped and clutched onto izukus bicep, face already flushed and his ears now down in embarrassment as some people passing by looked at him weird. their friends were chatting ahead of them and figuring out their seating and food arrangements so they didn't notice.

izukus grinned, "what was that, kacchan?" he controlled the fluctuating vibrations with the small pink controller in his pocket, loving the way katsuki leaned on him with his head down, small and quiet whimpers falling from his lips uncontrollably. izukus hand reached up and slowly pet his ears, making katsuki hiss from the onslaught of pleasure he was receiving right in the middle of public.

"d-deku! turn it off!" katsuki quietly shouted through clenched teeth, his hands shaking as they clutched onto izukus arm. he whined as rubbed his cheek against izuku, his prostate getting overstimulated already as he put his thighs together to try and relieve some of the painful pleasure. he was trying to suppress it, not wanting to cum in public and sit with it in through a whole movie!

izuku only hummed and asked, "what do you want to eat, kacchan?"

katsuki growled and frowned, tail twitching and swishing wildly behind him. he looked away from izuku disobediently and stepped away from him as the vibration suddenly turned down to a slow level. "hmph." he crossed his arms.

"do you really want to play this game, kitty? in public? you know i'd win." izuku murmured in his ear, before kissing katsukis neck once. he kept the vibration on low though, wanting katsuki to slowly go crazy from it on his prostate. he wanted him begging.

katsuki gulped and followed izuku with a small pout, turning his head away when he once again asked what he wanted to eat.

izuku sighed and shook his head, turning to the person working behind the counter. "just a large popcorn. thank you."

"...i said i didn't want anything." katsuki muttered.

"kacchan, you're eating. i know you love this popcorn, and you haven't eaten all day either."

katsukis cat ears pinned back on his head as he looked down, trying to hide his slightly pink cheeks. it made his heart flutter when izuku paid attention to him like that and wanted to take care of him. "whatever." he scoffed.

izuku grinned and held the popcorn in one arm, the other going around katsukis waist.

"hey! fucking stop, the others are looking you know." katsuki bit his lip from the contact, the feeling of izukus hand on his waist was making the vibrations so much more intense.