Hazbin hotel

Name

Betsy

Age

21

Gender/pronouns

Female/she/her

Looks

Body type

Chubby

Scars ?

She has two scars on her wrists from "her little accident"

Any birthmarks/freckles, etc ?

She has little white freckles on her cheeks.

Personality

Friendliness

Welcoming

Honesty

Devious

Assertivenes

Controlling

Rebelliousness

Mischevious

Positivity

Quick to anger

Agreeableness

Diplomatic

Intelligence

Knowledgeable

Emotional capacity

Devoted

Activeness/Lifestyle

Diverse

Current emotional state

Insane

Voice claim

kirari momobami (English dub)

Cause/date of death

August 17th 19'50

She bled out inside her bathtub.

She lived in the 50's her family was Jewish, and she grew up in Romania. She had a normal happy childhood. Her family imagrated,to New Orleans when she was three She grew up in a traditional family,men worked while women cooked and cleaned. Raise families, etc. As she got older, she never really had luck with romance it always ended the same, just didn't work out. She met a man when she was 19, who would sweet talk her and promised her marriage that promise was never fulfilled. Because he had that promise to multiple women. She had a mental breakdown and went insane at 21. Almost killed him and since she couldn't have the one thing she wanted. She took her own life, sliting her wrists and bleeding out in a bathtub. When she comes to hell that's where she meets Alastor the first time.

Crush

Alastor

Betsy made a deal with Alastor in exchange for his protection. She gets to "play" the role of a housewife. All she has to do in return is help him with anything he asks. Including the occasional bloodshed and torture. Everywhere where Alastor is She's right behind him or at his side. He owns her soul, and she doesn't question any tasks he asks of her. Even the ones involving harming others. Yes, Alastor treats her well and how he does every woman. But she knows what they have isn't real.