one piece ts

(Quick A/N any advice/critiques about her Haki I'll gladly take into consideration. I'm still trying my best to understand how it works lol. Please be kind about the critiques though. I honestly just used a random generator)

Name

Cherry "Cherrybomb" name given to her by the world government

Nicknames

Cherry pie -Sanji

Miss bomb -Ussop (it was said as a joke once. The majority of the crew call her this when they want to tease her)

Age

21

Gender/pronouns

Female,she/her

Looks

Body type

Body type

Chubby

Height

6'8

Scars ?

She has several burn scars on her hand and arms from her mother. Her mother burned Cherry with cigarettes at a young age.

Any birthmarks/freckles, etc ?

She has freckles covering her face. From her cheeks and her nose.

Tattoos

She has a heart-shaped spider web tattoo on her left upper thigh.

Personality

Friendliness

Reassuring

Honesty

Genuine

Assertivenes

Quietly forceful

Rebelliousness

Rebellious (if she can't live the way they feel is right)

Activeness/Lifestyle

Excitable

Positivity

Idealistic

Intelligence

Knowledgeable

Emotional capacity

Empathetic

Current emotional state

Ambitious

Fears

Aphenphosmphobia

Fear of being touched. This was mostly caused by her abusive mother. She will still occasionally flinch when someone raises their hand towards her.

Isolophobia

Fear of solitude, being alone

Pnigophobia

Fear of choking of being smothered

Aichmophobia

Fears of needles and other sharp objects. Including pins. As a child, she stepped on a needle, and it got stuck in her foot. Her mother ended up pulling it out.

Voice claim

Zelda (Patricia Summersett)

Abilities/skill,fighting style and weapons

Weapons

Cherry bombs

Fighting style

Acrobatics

Drawbacks

Cherrybombs.

If she's not careful, the smoke or what was inside the Cherrybombs can temporarily blind her. Or she'll blow up the wrong object or her own crewmembers. Especially when it comes to her explosives bombs.

Acrobatics

Possibility of sustaining an injury

Haki

Armament Haki

Armament Haki allows the user to manifest their willpower into an "armor". This not only allows the user to protect themselves from harm, but allows them to augment their own brute strength. Only significant physical force can overcome this defense, and any attack enhanced by Armament Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally be without it.

This type of Haki also has the ability to bypass the powers of a Devil Fruit user, touching the "substantial body" beneath whatever protection the fruit provides, such as the case of body-altering Devil Fruits such as Logia users. However, unlike seastone, it does not negate a user's Devil Fruit powers, allowing them to defend themselves, and continue fighting normally. By the same effect, this Haki can also be used as a higher level of offensive, more so than just bypassing a foe's Devil Fruit powers.

Sexuality

Pansexual

Crush

Sanji

Backup

Nami

Exes/ex crushes

Buggy the clown.

Pirate crew

Strawhat pirates

Previous pirate crew

Buggy pirates

After meeting Luffy, she felt like she could have a chance at freedom. A feeling she had never felt before. So after Luffy defeated Buggy. She asked to join Luffy's crew.

Biological mother

Jennie Kingsley

Satus

Deceased. Died from natural causes.

Biological father

Hamish Kingsley

Satus unknown/possibly deceased

Mother figure

Nico Robin. She looks up to her,especially since she doesn't have a good relationship with her biological mother.

Father figure

Jinbe. It's quite odd that she's so attached to him. But she sees him as her dad. Especially since she has no idea who her biological father is. It's probably because she's never had that type of experience in her life. So she's grown attached to him.