record of ragnarok #1

Name

Astrid (meaning "beautiful god" or "divinely beautiful")

Nicknames

Big mama - Buddha

Asta

Atti

Age

19,000

Gender

Female

Pronouns

She/her

Looks

Body type

Body type

Chubby

Height

9'0ft

Scars ?

She doesn't really have any but she has stretch marks on her thighs and belly.

Personality

Friendliness

Lovable

Manners

Respectful

Rebelliousness

Non-rebellious

Emotional capacity

Devoted

Honesty

Truthful

Positivity

Idealistic

Confidence / Ego

Requires positive feedback

Human,god or goddess?

Godess, she's the godess of lust and desire. She's the reason humans are always so lustful and want to have their every sexual desire. Crave sexual conquest

Pantheon

Norse Pantheon

Voice claim

Morrigan Aensland

Powers/abilities

Lust fog

Anyone who breathes in the fog around her will immediately become infatuated with her. They will also lose any sort of self-control and self-worth. The only thing they can think about is pleasing Genevieve. It works on both gods and goddesses, along with humans.

Weaknesses

Definitely her anger and losing her temper. When she looses it, her pheromones get even stronger. When she's angry, the pheromones don't just make the other gods lustful it also makes them violent when they are inhaled.

Power weaknesses

Her powers sometimes have trouble working on the stronger gods. Zeus and others. She's tried in the past, but it doesn't work.

Physical weakness

Due to her very large height, it makes a lot of everyday tasks harder. Bending over. Plus, she's always worried about crushing someone if she isn't paying attention.

Sexuality

Pansexual

Love interest

Buddha

Backup

Brunhilde

Sides with humanity or the gods.

She sides with humanity. Even though it goes against the god's wishes. She believes humanity can be saved and possibly change their ways.

Backstory

She grew up in the Norse Pantheon. She spent half of her life there. She's never really enjoyed the company of her fellow gods and goddesses. She's always preferred the company of humans. She spent centuries of her life on earth. That's how she ended up meeting Buddha. She met him when he was still a mortal. At first, she tried to seduce the mortal man known as Siddhartha Gautama, but after many attempts, she realized it was impossible. So, instead, she gave up and attempted to become friends with the mortal. Astrid spent a very long time with Siddhartha, but they were never more than friends. But he's been one of the few mortals she's felt genuinely close with.

Once she returned back to her home, she never saw Siddhartha after that. Not until centuries later, after he became a god. Their relationship once again grew closer, and they've become friends again. When Astrid found out what the gods were planning. She voted for humanities salvation. She doesn't believe that all humanity is  bad. That they are capable of change and growing.