17.

GILLIAN'S POV
So I woke up with a bad mood ofcourse. My boyfriend was with two girls last night and I am so annoyed.

I'm watching tv when my phone rang, Brooklyn's calling. Ugh, no go away.

After 6 rejected calls he texted me.

"I think you're still sleeping. Good morning babe, text me when you wake up. I love you"

Nope, Brooklyn. Nope. I always do this but, yes I am doing it again. I am giving you the silent treatment again, Beckham.

...

While watching tv someone knocked on my door.

"Wake up!!" I heard my grandma's voice

I immediately jump off my bed and opened my door.

"Kris!!! I miss you!!!" I shouted while hugging her so tight.

"We saw each other last night so stop acting so weird" she said.

"That was so rude...." i said then she entered my room and sat in my bed.

"Btw. Tomorrow we are going to have a football charity so you should come. The whole family is coming so you should too" she said

"Yeah okay." i said sarcastically.

...

Its 3 in the afternoon, I was in the kitchen eating my lunch when all of a sudden someone sent me a huge boquet of flowers.

I opened the note inside and yeah that was the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.

My dad... just sent me a huge boquet of flowers. He is in Canada with my uncles for an appearance.

I decided to post it on instagram.

"thanks to the sweetest man alive. love you so much 💐"

I didnt tag my dad so people are thinking that some dude sent me a flowers lol this is toooo funny.

4 pm and I decided to take a quick shower 'cause I wanna go get some starbucks.

Lol yeah white girl probs

...

After shower. I checked my phone and I have 32 missed calls from Brooklyn with no texts. I just ignored it since he's not calling anymore but if he did call again i will probably answer it.

Then he finally texted me.

"Babe, dont know who's that sweetest man alive who sent you flowers but i wanna kill him and the fact that you said i love you? makes me more pissed. Can you tell me who he is so I could kill him? And can you explain why arent you replying to me but you are posting flowers sent by some other dude? Thanks. I love you"

Oh.. Brooklyn is the cutest lol why am I even thinking he is cute....

Gillian: theres no reason to explain

Brooklyn: what? i am your boyfriend just wanna remind you

Gillian: yeah but did i even questioned you when you posted that slutty photo with two other girls last night? well brooklyn i am your girlfriend, just wanna remind you.

Brooklyn: so you're mad again and you dont even know the whole story? you're mad at me for posting a photos with girls but you posted a photo and youre calling other guy the "sweetest man alive" and you even said i love you?

Gillian: there is nothing wrong calling my dad the "sweetest man alive" and yeah isnt a picture worth a thousand words? the girl's hand is around your neck, your hands around his waist. brookyn, we were joking about that yesterday too... you told me yesterday you're going to go out with a girl and i really thought it was a joke but then u posted that photo.

Brooklyn: yeah great you are jumping in to conclusions again. why are you like this all the time? you are not letting me explain and youre getting mad at me. you think you're always right and you dont let me explain.

Gillian: i am so tired with these same shits everyday, lets just break up if we are going to be like this all the fucking time.

Brooklyn: Fine. If this is what you want.

I can't believe what just happened!!!! Brooklyn and I broke up and I am so pissed and sad. I wanna cry but I am trying to control myself.

"Gillian!!" I heard my grandma.

"what?!" i shouted back

"make sure you have an appropriate attire for tomorrow!" she shouted

...

THE NEXT DAY

While on our way to that football charity event Brooklyn keeps on calling me like what the heck do you need?!? Well of course I will not answer him.

"Gillian, why are you acting so pissy?" my mom said with a mad face.

"No im not" i said sarcastically

"Watch that attitude!" She said and she looks like she's about to kill me.

I rolled my eyes and I saw my brother laughing.

Oh what a life.....

...

We are finally in this huge football stadium, there are like 15 people here.. Its 10 am and the game is going to start at 12 but we need to be here early.

I was just standing at the corner when a ball hit my head.

"Ouch!!!!!" I shouted so loud.

my brother laughed at me and its annoying me.

"Not funny!!!" I said.

"Ohhh" my brother said

"What?!" I shouted and he pointed the guy behind me.

I turned around and its Brooklyn.

"I-i-i'm sorry" he said.

Shit, I forgot his dad is part of this charity event.

I looked at my brother and he's laughing then I looked at Brooklyn again then I ran away.

While running away so fast I accidentally bumped into a guy. I fell down the floor.

"Hey are you okay?" The guy said

"Nick!!" I said right after I saw its Nick. He laughed.

"Why are you running so fast?" He said while laughing.

"Gillian!" I heard Brooklyn's voice and I turned around and he is there.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

"Lets go!" I said while grabbing Nick's hand and we ran away leaving Brooklyn there standing in shock.

// - hey guys. so about second chance my other book. i have like 0% motivation to update that again 😭😭 everytime i try to update im starting to loose the energy and its pissing me off. so here's the deal can someone please help me update the story i mean can someone help me update chapter 26? please tell me if you're interested and i'll tell you where you cant send me the update and if liked it then i will post it and give you the best credits i can give. tysm!! hope someone can help me xx