4.

SOPHIA'S POV
Its been 2 days since the KCA and I still feel embarrased with what happened between me and the Beckham boy. I really wanna apologize formally but I don't know how.

I don't wanna look like a slut trying to reach out to a guy and besides, her mom doesn't like our family so that's kinda hard for me because I want to respect Victoria. I heard that she doesnt want her kids to be friends with any of us so yep I should just fuck off.

I posted a photo of me and Mason on instagram from the KCA.

"The guy who ruined my weekend... Just kidding 😜 #KCA2015"

I am receiving a lot of good and bad comments but I was shocked when Brooklyn Beckham commented on my photo.

@brooklynbeckham : It was so nice to see you. Hope to see you again soon 😉

Oh geeeeez, I don't know what to say!! He is so cute... I don't want to reply to him in public because people are going to judge me.

I remembered that he is following me on twitter so that means I can DM him.

"Hey, sorry for what happened last saturday. Idk why did you leave but I am really sorry. Anyway, its so nice to see you!"

Then I followed him back so he can reply. This is so awkward but I feel so bad. And he seems like a very sweet person. He is cute and so hot, okay.... Did I just said hot... Wth Gillian, STOP.

He isnt replying!! I am starting to feel embarrassed again what if he thinks that I am trying so hard to be noticed by him!!! What if he thinks that I am flirting with him!! Ugh my mind is so fucked up. I shoulve not messaged him!!!

BROOKLYN'S POV
I am eating breakfast when all of a sudden someone dmed me on twitter I checked it and I saw it was Gillian!!

My whole world stopped, I can't believe. I ran to my room and locked myself there 'cause I don't want my brothers to see my reaction, my crazy reaction.

I am jumping of happiness, I can't stop and she followed me back on twitter. I don't know how to answer her, she made my whole day! I don't wanna look like a snob loser but I don't really know how to answer her, I am speechless.

After 2 hours I finally had the guts to reply to her.

"Its fine. But you owe me something 😏"

I said, do I look like creep or something?

"Oh. Whats that? 😂" she replied

"your number, if you dont mind"

I said. It took her like 30 minutes to reply but idc she said her number and I can't wait to text her.

// - hey guys, so idk what happened to my wattpad app!!! I can't bold or italicize my texts ugh 😭