8.

GILLIAN'S POV
So today, while on my way to the mall me, my dad and my brother's are talking about some funny crazy articles about us and we are laughing so hard when all of a sudden I received a message from Brooklyn.

"Gillian, I have a very bad news. My mom just told us that we are going back to London this saturday."

Ohhh shit why do I always receive bad news after laughing so hard. Ugh, omg they're going back to London on saturday and I havent even seen him since the KCA and that was like half a month ago 😭😭

I didn't replied 'cause I was so busy controlling myself not to cry or to break down in front of my brother and my dad. Ugh, I am so fucked up.

After 10 minutes he texted me again

"I am sorry... I know I told you we'll be staying here for 2 more months but there's an emergency in London. And now, please let's meet up before I leave. Please, Gillian"

He's always asking me if we can meet up but I always say no 'cause I am scared and so nervous. But now, he asked me again and its tuesday and he'll leave in saturday and I know that he's going to stay there long and I wont be able to see him. Should I agree or what? Ugh. I decided to reply.

"Brooklyn, its okay. I understand."

But it's really not okay. I am not okay. This is so hard for me should I say yes to him or whatever ugh this shit is shit.

"Baby, can I see you before I leave. Please?" he asked.

I don't know what to say I am so scared. I really thought they'll stay longer so I didn't even thought of meeting him since I am not yet ready.

"Alright, baby. I'll give you time to think about it" he texted me again.

...

I am walking around the mall with my dad and my brother. Well ofcourse, paparazzis everywhere!! They are annoying as fuck. They are everywhere and I CAN'T EVEN HAVE A LITTLE DAMN PRIVACY.

I bought new kicks and new clothes and thanks to my dad for paying everything. Lol, he doesn't usually pay for our bills 'cause my mom said we should learn how to balance our moneys... But this time, my dad is being a stubborn goof so he paid for our bills. Lol i love him!!

...

We are finally home and I am still fucked with my thoughts about Brooklyn wanting to see me before saturday, before he leaves.

This is the hardest decision for me because paparazzi might see us and they might take billion photos and upload it and then my family will see it and they'll get mad, especially my dad and Brooklyn's parents might see it and they'll hate me.

Ugh, I am such a negative thinker. I'm sorry..

After 3 hours of thinking I finally know what I want... Should I meet him or no?

Gillian: hey

Brooklyn: Finally! I missed you so much!

Gillian: lol whatever brookie

Brooklyn: i said, i miss you!

Gillian: okay 😂

Brooklyn: why are you so mean to me? im leaving on saturday and you're still mean to me 😓

Gillian: yeah 😂 anyway.... see you on friday?

Brooklyn: YOU ARE GOING TO MEET UP WITH ME? YES!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. YES. SEE YOU ON FRIDAY BABY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU MADE ME HAPPY YOU ARE THE BEST

Gillian: thanks beckham, yeah i know im the best 💘 but please take me somewhere private because you know..... paparazzis

Brooklyn: YES WHATEVER YOU WANT BABE I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU

Lol, his reaction made me giggle. He is so cute. And yep, i agreed to meet up with him 'cause I am planning to tell him everything I feel because I don't want him to leave without knowing how I feel about him.

BROOKLYN'S POV
Gillian agreed to meet up with me and that made me jump up and down. I can't wait to see her. I want to tell her everything! I will not leave without telling her how much I love her. I will not leave until she's mine.

"Brooklyn! Why are you smiling like a stupid idiot?" Romeo asked.

I looked at him with a very angry face.

"Wow, okay im sorry" he said, raising both of his hands.

"But why are you like that?" He asked again.

"She just agreed to meet up with me on friday" i said with a very wide smile.

"Who?! Gillian!!? No way!!!" He shouted. I told him everything and he also likes her but just a little crush.

"Yeah! And i cant wait" i said then i went to my room.

I can't stop smiling, she is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Baby, are you still awake? Can i call you?"

"No calls, brooklyn. No calls"

"But i miss you"

"But we'll see each other soon"

"Okay you're the boss so i'll stop. Anyway, i will sleep now its late and i think you should sleep too!"

I really wanna say "I love you" at the end of my message but I am going to wait until friday.

// - hey guysss, i think i should delete this story cause no one really likes this but idk