+ Back in Japan +

| 7...|

~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki could have thought he was dreaming as he stared out the window. The familiar scenery had him giddy and excited. He didn't want to tell Bianca that he was back in Japan, only till he attended his school then she'll see him again.

The time when the suspension happened, they were preparing for the move to Japan. Well, Katsuki couldn't say it was a move. His father had many homes, one being in Japan since his work also belongs here aswell.

So, all they had to do was moved themselves over and change schools into a Japan High School.

That wasn't a problem and Katsuki was glad it all went by smoothly. Now to surprise his cousin and possibly see Izuku again.

~~~~~~~~

{ + The Next day +}

~~~~~~~~

"Come on wake up! First day of school!"

Katsuki was still in bed, whining under his millions of pillows and plushies that he's kept since young. He refused to get out of bed, the comfortable mattress and thick covers were just to good.

His door squeaked open and his bed was holding a new body, the body that  climbed in and layed behind him, hugging him.

"Kayla.."

"Shh.."

Kayla snuggled into her brother's back, hugging him closer and closer and never letting go. Katsuki didn't move and just let's her be. But now, it wasn't her, Cyrus was walking in aswell.

"You'll be late!"

"We'll be there soon ma..!" Cyrus lazily said as he yawned and climbed onto the bed with his siblings. His side was on Katsuki's other side where he rested his head on his chest.

He hugged them both and poor Katsuki was squished in the middle despite it all.

"Guys..! You haven't bathe and I can't breath." Katsuki whined softly. Cyrus grumbled and hugged tighter. "A few minutes."

Katsuki frowned but again, didn't fight them off. He was tired, very tired and sleepy. They'll get up in a few anyways.

~~~~~~~~~

{ + At the School +}

~~~~~~~~~~

"We promised mother that we won't cause problems. This is a new school."

"Not for me. I just go a different class now." Katsuki boasted as he now embraced being back home in the comfortable air of Japan and his school.

"And what about me?"

"Your both in the same class. It's just like Orlando, just we're not there and we're speaking different languages." He said to her. Kayla shrugs. "Alright then, let's go!"

"Be nice!"

"Can't promise!" Yelled Katsuki.

"Who said we aren't big bro?" Chimed in Kayla as the two interlocked arms and walked to their joined class.

Cyrus shakes his head and rubbed the back of his neck. That ment his words will go through one ear and leave the next. He really hopes nothing goes on and everything is for once normal.

~~~~~~~~

Katsuki had been nothing but a ball of nerves. He hadn't seen his cousin but he asked her before if she was attending school. She said she was and Katsuki was getting really nervous.