+ The Good and Bad Parts +

+ Warning +

Haiden & drama..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki stood in the kitchen, the clattering and resting of objects as he prepared a bottle for Kazmir. His eyes glanced at the clock, 4:12.., showed on the digital clock on the kitchen counter.

This is the third time he has woken up. For one, Kazmir was having trouble sleeping and every two hours or an hour he would wake up for his usual nappy change and feeding.

But the 20 day old was having some sleeping issues, fussy and crocky. Just as he thought that, Kazmir grunted and squirmed inside the sling he placed him. Katsuki lowered his head to check him, the infant opening and closing his mouth, smacking his lips and sucking his tongue.

"Mn, what's wrong Kazzy, you gotta sleep." He whispered as he rocked and pat at his back, his hands working to close the container of formula and cover the bottle to shake up and mix.

His first time of being a parent and honestly Katsuki liked it better when he could have slept. He wouldn't say that he regretted having Kazmir, he was already here and his past mistake brought him onto existence.

Even then, he didn't regret it. He's honestly felt very well since his life changed. He would have hated himself if he let himself be taken by Haiden, then that would be a different problem.

Kaz cooed and huffed and Katsuki got his drift. "Alright sugar cube," He rested the bottle down in some cold water and starts to take Kazmir out of the sling. It was a hassle but he eventually got him out and cradled in his arms. "And, here we are. Let's get some sleep so momma can go to bed how about that?" 

A few squirms and noises of complaint and Katsuki shushed him and pops the bottle into his mouth. He drank as if he didn't get fed an hour ago but if it meant to get him to finally sleep, he wouldn't care.

~~~~~~

The morning was slowly approaching and Katsuki had a dilemma. He had gotten permission to bring Kazmir to school today because of a fair or something for charity was happening.

Not much school was happening on campus. This was a perfect opportunity for him to go grab his weekly homework without much of him demanding (begging) for his siblings or the others to get it for him.

The issue is, he didn't like the idea of bring a baby into the school. It would seem fine but it would be crowded and a lot of noise and he hoped that Kazmir will sleep through it like a champ he is.

"Will you be matching him up with you?" Kayla asked as she stared at Kazmir sleeping in his nest pillow. Her finger will poke his cheek or interfere with his pacifier but he didn't care. "I have an outfit. Izuku showed me a picture of his outfit. Since he's captain he's wearing the Captain's shirt and in charge of some things, meeno." Katsuki shrugged and gotten up from the floor to grab some clothes out of the draw.

Kayla smirked. "You sound like you have something as a surprise for him." She said as he rocked in her spot." Katsuki hummed and kept digging through Kaz's cloths to find the item. "Do I? What is you be talking about?" He turned and pushed the draw close with his hip.

"Here ya ass."

Kayla catched the outfit flung at her and opened it to show a green and black colored onesie with the bold writing of Izuku's player number and writing saying, Little Captain.

"Oh my god! This is so bloody cute Katsuki! I thought you said you didn't like to match, you lying son of a bitch." She squealed and clenched the outside close to her chest. "Oh he'll look so cute matching with his daddy, won't you Kazzy bear," she baby talked to the sleeping infant.