Mitsuhide x Kiki

Ch. 92 Different Outcome

*Notes

So this is my first time writing and posting a fanfic on Snow White with the Red hair and I just had to rewrite the scene in Ch. 92 when Kiki confessed to Mitsuhide. I am a huge fan of the Mitsuhide x Kiki ship, so when Mitsuhide rejected Kiki and she got engaged to Hisame, that made me mad. Personally, I would have karate chopped Mitsuhide on the head for thinking like that when Zen supports their relationship. So here is a different result in Ch. 92, with my OC Rikka playing cupid and doing what I wished I could if I could appear in Snow White with the Red Hair. Hope you guys enjoy!

*To understand more about the additional content of this story about my OC, look in the profile section, you might find it easier to understand the other parts happening in this story.

Earl Seiran's Estate

After Mitsuhide talked with Hisame Rougis he traveled to the Seiran estate to meet with Kiki Seiran. Coincidentally, Rikka Tsukikage, King Izana Wistaria's advisor, Wistal Castle's botanist, lawyer, and secretly Cure Luna, was in the estate as well, meeting with Earl Seiran as that time, she was defending the Seiran, Rougis, and other families from being innocently accused by another powerful family. Luckily, she won and thanks to her efforts, the families innocently accused were free and the accuser's family was put to justice.

"Rikka!" Mitsuhide exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"I had to discuss some things with Earl Seiran and after that ended up chatting with Kiki" replied Rikka. And also..... Rikka quickly whispered in Mitsuhide's ear, "Do you have the ring you prepared with you?" asked Rikka. 

Mitsuhide turned tomato red after hearing her question.

 Actually, Rikka, came from another world, more specifically, she reincarnated 100 times, living for about 1000 years. She died 100 times because of a curse placed on by the first precure of Clarines. In short, the first precure of Clarines was betrayed by the people despite using all of her powers to protect earth from the darkness. The first precure died on a lit wooden stake, being burned to death. Seeing her in pain, the moon passed down the first precure's powers to another human being with the curse of eternal life. That curse aimed at another young girl who was also dying in a fire caused by the orphanage's director. Before Rikka came to the Snow White with the Red Hair world, she was from the young justice world who betrayed. To Rikka, the SWWTRH world is a manga she read in the young justice world. She too did not like the result with Mitsuhide and Kiki and wanted to karate chop Mitsuhide's head for being so dumb. When she appeared in the SWWTRH world, she decided to fix things, such as literally knocking some sense into Mitsuhide. During her time in the SWWTRH world, she balanced her precure work, duties in Wistal palace, and playing cupid for not only Mitsuhide and Kiki, but with Zen and Shirayuki and Haki Arleon and Shidan. 

So here we are, with Rikka making sure to give Mitsuhide and Kiki the right confession timing. Rikka was the one who got access to the jewel Mitsuhide had gotten ready for the engagement ring through a test she created with her precure powers. And now, it's time for the part where Kiki and Mitsuhide talk in the fields in the Seiran Estate.

"Yes I have it in my pocket" replied Mitsuhide, whose face was still red. "Good!" said Rikka. " You'll know when the timing is right, just remember this, you guys deserve to be together, your time spent as close friends is not a waste, if brought you guys together, and Zen, Shirayuki, Obi, and everyone else support you both. Heck, even Earl Seiran approves of you." Rikka nudged Mitsuhide's side with her elbow. 

Mitsuhide was in awe, he was touched with Rikka's effort to make him realize that he truly loves Kiki. So, with a deep breath, he walked out to meet with Kiki.