Nebula Embrace

@Bl4desbiggestfan IM GOGO CRASY WBAY T3H FUCK I JZT MET THE MLST JAW DEOPPONG GUY EVER well i couldn't even see his face..BUT STILL HIS VOICE WAS SO RELAXING HE COULD TELL ME TO KMS AND IT WOUKD SRILL SOID GOOD

@trashluver123 oh nauh..we lost a General to a fuck boy 😦

@colddragonyoung (or smth) why did i even bother travelling with all of you..

@M4rchwashere_ she lost it hasn't she, although she has a point doesn't she Dan heng? somehow i feel sorry for his manager

@D1vin3r_fu i appreciate the concer but..fear not, i am Quiet used to his..animalistic desires..for Men like these, thus i hope you'll excuse his "charming behavior"

@trashluver123 what is brou yapping about 🧟‍♂️

@colddragonyoung " i appreciate your concern for me, but don't worry im quite used to him being delusional for men, though i hope you'll excuse his "charming behavior"

@trashluver123 zam 😦

@M4rchwashere_ well..i suppose that explains it..

(2 lazy to "tweet" more so they decided to meet once again in a cafe 🗣🙏🏼🙏🏼)

As the two men decided to meet up at a Cafe, Blade showed up a bit too early..though thanks to Kafka she decided to dye his hair white since she thought he looked horrible, completely out of fashion by wearing an old mask, yet he was slightly panicking by revealing his face, since what if he would already suspect he was the infamous Singer..he was wrong, as Jing yuan arrived he was dumbfounded and clueless as to who he is, and he had no choice but to explain to him.

★ | Yingxing the names..Yingxing you know the one who attended your concert, with a dark Mask..?

and then, he Remembered as he gave him a warm smile, trying to hide his best to hide his embarrassment.

.₊꒰✦꒱:⩩┆(Jing yuan)⊹.*  yes..now i Remember, i do apologize for how recklessly i was, its just i was quite suprised with this new Hair color of yours, it quite suits you.

The man said, as he let out a small chuckle, admiring his new look, if he were to read his Mind(Jys) it would probably leave him..utterly Speechless as this is the first time he had ever seen his full face

★ | Yingxing now..how about we step inside the Cafe? and order something sweet.

.₊꒰✦꒱:⩩┆(Jing yuan)⊹.*  almost forgot about that..but yes that's quite true, we wouldn't want to keep them Waiting and clog up the front door.

And so, they sat down, talked and shared their interests as the both of them were oblivious to their surroundings not realizing someone has followed them..

˚₊‧꒰ა Fu xuan ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ Stelle can you stop making loud noises, especially not eating others left overs like a Raccoon

˖ ࣪✦ ꒰ [S]telle! « 🪐 not my fault im hungry, also is this really necessarily were getting strange look's and March won't stop Crying and saying how their meeting resembles a kdrama..

𐙚┆₊⊹ ៸៸  🍰 March 7th  𓈒 ⑅  mind your own business, i can't help myself they just look so perfect together, also where is Dan heng Anyway

˖ ࣪✦ ꒰ [S]telle! « 🪐 dont know he said something about having ptsd of that other white haired guy, though he'll come back i think