sitting by the shore

It's been a month since they last met, well..Him and Jing yuan since Blade was obviously busy with thinking of lyrics and what not, while silver wolf..well she was slacking off playing her favorite game which was Honkai impact but this isn't about her, even if she's the one who manages his Album's as she studies color theory and shes a talented graphic designer, but that's besides the point he received a notification from Jing yuan which he immediately opened it without a second thought.

@J1ngyuanwashere_ i was wondering if you were willing to go to a cat cafe with me nearby the beach if..you aren't busy of course ૮₍ ´ ꒳ '₎ა

He really is adorable..Blade thought to himself, as he let out a small sigh before typing on his phone, as they planned on what time they should arrive.

And so Blade was already dressed, his white hair dye is slowly fading, as he hoped he wouldn't have noticed it, and once blade stepped inside the cafe, he saw Jing yuan rolling around the carpet while Cuddling with a white fluffy cat before his eye's settled on blade and he immediately composed himself.

𐔌  .  Jing yuan  !  ୧ i apologize did i caught you off guard? I..didn't expect that you would arrive this early

The white haired man awkwardly chuckled, as he tried to surpass his blushing out of embarrassment

♱⁺. ⋆˙꒰ Blade ꒱˙⋆⊹.♱ that's quite fine, though i don't really think i arrived Early, how long have you been Waiting for exactly?

Blade said, as he let out a small chuckle, before sitting down on the carpet with him.

𐔌  .  Jing yuan  !  ୧ well i arrived at 9:59 when the meeting was at 9:42 i suppose you could say i had a busy schedule

Jing yuan said, as he was still petting and lightly smacking butt, seeming as the cat quite enjoyed the attention it was getting

♱⁺. ⋆˙꒰ Blade ꒱˙⋆⊹.♱ well at least you Weren't Waiting for long, as id feel quite guilty if you've been Waiting for me for more than an hour, so after this, we'll be going to the beach right?

If it was Sam, silver wolf it would be quite the opposite as he wouldn't even care if he had left one of them Waiting , but when it comes to Jing yuan its like Blade is a whole other person.

𐔌  .  Jing yuan  !  ୧ mhm, im sorry you probably also had quite a busy schedule as well, i do apologize nonetheless you see the cafe was Quite Tempting and i wanted someone to accompany me, but i couldn't possibly ask Lady Fu and Yanqing as the both of them are Quite busy with one still in middle school, and the other busy improvising my song's, but before i get sidetracked, yes we'll be going to the beach as tonight there will be a full moon.

♱⁺. ⋆˙꒰ Blade ꒱˙⋆⊹.♱ its fine, no need to get all worked up, i Wasn't really busy, i was babysitting silver wolf from not going outside and just spray painting, she could be a brat sometimes..

The white haired man couldn't help but surpass a laughter, finding their bond amusing, and soon it hit him, he hasn't even asked him for his name, all this time they were just having fun without being fully introduced to each other. He really is an Idiot

𐔌  .  Jing yuan  !  ୧ yes you're Quite right but..may i ask for your name? I kind of..forgot to ask you earlier..

♱⁺. ⋆˙꒰ Blade ꒱˙⋆⊹.♱ no worries it was my fault, i had Quite a lot of fun amd i haven't even introduced myself but its Yingxing.

Time skip blabalabl they yap for hours ans im 2 lazy

After some time, they were at the beach, their hands unconsciously interlocked as they were sitting on the sand having some small talk while watching the moon rise from its horizon, yet Jing yuan has this strange feeling inside of him as if he just wants to tell him every emotin hidden beneath him, which he did without even realizing.

𐔌  .  Jing yuan  !  ୧ the moon is beautiful is beautiful, isn't it?

Cliffhanger :3