You are my Sea

The moon was out, shining the sky, and yet Jing yuan was outshining it, its Quite funny how Blade the guy who could Never took interest in Love, as if he found it bothersome and yet.., here he was head over heels for him, was he really that delusional, for now he doesn't care as his only priority and focus was Jing yuan. (i ran out of idea's .. 🧟‍♂️)

And soon enough the concert has ended Blade was making his way to leave..Until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he let out an annoyed sigh as he isn't the type to like physical touch..but if its Jing yuan then i suppose he could let him slide,

What is it now..?

He asked clearly not amused in the slightest, and soon enough his eye's widen when he found Jing yuan staring at him with his signature smirk that could lure anyone in, he felt like a moth being pulled in by a fire.

Blade: let me rephrase that.., what is it that you need?

Jy: i apologize if i startled you, i hope this doesn't seem Quite strange to you, since were stranger's after all and i couldn't help but ask if you wanna continue our conversation, if not then thats clearly understandable.

He really is Quite bold and an idiot, does he ask every stranger who he suddenly meets asks him to continue their conversation.

Blade: well i have a busy schedule, but i guess a small idle chit chat won't hurt, though i want you to know im not much of a talker.

The guy with Dark navy blue hair said, this seems to be all new to him as his the type of person to avoid conversations, but also since this isn't the first time to make conversations with someone since he mostly talk's to Kafka and Silver wolf and maybe Sam but still..he Wasn't Quite used to this especially talking to a guy who his madly in love with.(or snth 🧟‍♂️)

⌗ !! ꒰ Jy ꒱ 🪼 Is everything right..? You've been standing there and looking at me as if your looking for my soul.

And that was enough to make him snap out of his thought's and be embarrassed

− ⌗ Blade ⊹.∿ Right..im sorry, so what were you saying again?

⌗ !! ꒰ Jy ꒱ 🪼I was saying..you Never told me your name, could you tell me?

In all honesty, if he suddenly told him "right, well..the names Blade" or something like that would immediately ruin his cover..to be realistic here he doesn't Care about revealing his identity but he would receive a lot of..nagging By Elio

− ⌗ Blade ⊹.∿ sounds easy enough, my Name is Yingxing, i don't think you need to introduce yourself since your Quite the famous idol, but if you'd like then i suppose you could.

⌗ !! ꒰ Jy ꒱ 🪼 well, i overall think it's Only fair if i introduce myself to make it equal so you wont feel left out, My Name is Jing yuan, you could call me, Gege.

How could he say that so normally and without hesitation but..here he is Smirking like some sort of Snow lion he really is Quite insufferable but...thats what makes him more likeable to him.

− ⌗ Blade ⊹.∿ ill stick to calling you Jing Yuan, for now.

Well..whatever you say, though it'll sound Quite nice to hear you call me that. (in a tgcf Way i obow it meajs old brother dont canxke me)

− ⌗ Blade ⊹.∿ you really are Quite insufferable...

⌗ !! ꒰ Jing yuan ꒱ 🪼 its the best i can do to my new friend

He said, as he flashed him his signature Smirk, he didn't even try to at least put some effort into it.

− ⌗ Blade ⊹.∿ right..right whatever you say, it seems to be getting Quite Late, i hope you dont mind that im suddenly leaving, since i Quite have a busy schedule.

⌗ !! ꒰ Jing yuan꒱ 🪼 that's Quite fine, besides i think ill be leaving as well

− ⌗ Blade ⊹.∿ not one bit, and thank you Have a safe trip, Gege.

He hesitated for a bit, before letting out a defeated sigh, seeming to be Quite embarrassed before leaving him alone

And that was enough to make the white haired guy a blushing mess, before smiling and making his way home.

A|N not my azz getting fanci and stuff anywuays erm i was 2 kazy to finish this properly so i rusgee it a bjt to publish this a bit early

Anqua6s lib lob Tara Yummy