Mo Ran truly is thick skulled

Chu Wanning really had underestimated the amount of items and things Mo Ran had. He knew that Mo Ran had kept things from people, but he didn't expect him to keep it for years! He had old shirts, toys, and even those useless birthday cards!
    Some were dated back from his mom which was understandable, but he had even kept the ones from his Uncle and Aunt who were alive.
    "Mo Ran. You do realize that I have a one bedroom apartment, correct? These outdated and non-used items will have to be garbaged, or at least donated." Chu Wanning couldn't even think of where his needed supplies would go, let alone the things he didn't need.
    "Ah, but I packed half of my stuff, how could this be too much?"
    Chu Wanning couldn't believe him. "You hoarder!" He yelled lightly. "How could this be even half of your belongings? If you darn to keep your word to me and my house gets all crowded, don't think you'll live to see another day!" Chu Wanning dreaded the image of his house dirtied.
    "Ah— Sorry, Chu-Da. I didn't mean to anger you. I'll throw out these things immediately."
    Mo Ran picked up the big bin of old cards and left the room. Chu Wanning was flabbergasted. To think he actually did remember to respect him, but just chose not to! Chu Wanning wanted to be mad, however he could not disregard the feeling of cruelty. He had made his "student" (in this AU Chu Wanning is not Mo Ran's teacher, though I am unsure of how to adress one to the other) and his beloved throw away items that seemed of importance to him.
    Mo Ran finally returned from the dumping of his items, and could tell something was off. Mo ran was truly thick skulled, and thought he had angered his mentor—his cherished person.
    Suddenly, both of the men felt guilty. What a pittiful mishap. Mo Ran's lips faultered a little before he broke the silence.
    "Chu-Da, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to anger you. This venerable one will do whatever it is to fix what I did."
    Chu Wannings eyes widened a little. Why was Mo Ran apologizing? If anything, he should and not the other.
    Chu Wanning's pride was vast. So much, he didn't decline nor accept the apology. "Mn," he began, "You do not need to do anything. Just make sure to find a place out of sight and everything will be okay."
    Mo ran beamed. He chuckled to himself, and suddenly remembered something.
    "Oh yes, Wanning, can I sleep in the bed with you?" His question was honest and straightforward. A little too straightforward.
     "Impudent!" Chu Wanning yelled. Mo ran, you thick skulled bastard!

~Authors note: I tried writing as much as I could for now! This is my first story on this platform and I'm excited to continue. Thank you for reading :)

Word Count: 490