Wanning, I'm worried because I love you.

This chapter contains self hate and self harm, though not to extreme measures. Viewer descresion is advised.

     Mo Ran viewed Chu Wanning's expressions. At first glance, the face of displeasure surfaced. But Mo Ran was skilled in the area of knowing how Chu Wanning really felt. What Mo Ran saw was a Wanning who was puzzled, perplexed, and flustered. What a sight!
Mo Ran chuckled to himself, covering his smirk with a fist. He really couldn't contain himself. Who would, though? Such a figure of gold being flustered from a simple gesture. Maybe this plan was going to be easier than he originally thought!
    Chu Wanning peered over to see his student laughing... at HIM! Who would've dared? A sudden, violent feeling surged from Chu Wanning's body.
    "What are you laughing at, Mo Weiyu?! Do you want to be banned from the room permanently? Are you asking to be put onto the streets?!" Chu Wanning charged to the room with the flowers in hand, and slammed the door shut.
...
Mo Ran sighed. "Wanning, is this going to be an everyday thing..?"

Chu Wanning stood behind the door, staring blankly at the floor. He listened closely to what was happening behind him and the wall. It appeared Mo Ran's footsteps were getting farther and farther away from his position.
THWACK. Chu Wanning had slapped himself across the cheek. A silky, smooth and elegant face had been roughed up and turned pink. The slap was for a multiple file of reasons, like anger, discomposure, befuddlement, and self hatred. They had all bottled up into an entanglement which led to Chu Wanning harming himself.
Why had he done it though? This hard of a slap will stay for hours, to even a day. He knew there was a high possibility rate that Mo Ran could see, so why did he do it?
To start off, why had his student given him flowers, out of all people to Chu Wanning? It was improper and... a mistake. Mo Ran was teasing him. He probably hated Chu Wanning to his core. After all, Chu Wanning felt that about himself, so who else wouldn't? All he does is get angry and yell, and can't even bring up his ignorant pride to say a simple 'thank you'. Mo Ran had went out of his way to do something nice, and Chu Wanning couldn't even be polite back. All he did was laugh.
Why did he have to be this way? If only he were kinder and prettier, if only his way of life was flipped over, maybe, maybe then Mo Ran would like him. Maybe then Chu Wanning could—
"Wanning. Open the door." Mo Ran stated, loudly and firmly.
"What right do you have to tell me what to do, Mo Weiyu?" Silence lingered among the house. Chu Wanning scrunched his face, thinking Mo Ran had left. However, he was wrong. So, ever wrong.
"You're right, Wanning. I don't have a right. But this is also my room as well, so don't you think I also gain a little authority?"
"I can take your authority and ego away, and put you back where you came from."
"Wanning. I'll be completely honest."
"Honest about what?" This startled Chu Wanning more than he thought it would. He was afraid of the truth.
"I'm worried."
..worried? Mo Ran was worried about Chu Wanning? After all the unlawful anger and yelling?
"Why are you worried about me? I am your teacher, and not only that, I.." He couldn't bring himself to admit the last part.
"Why, you ask? It's because I... uhm... I like you. No, I love you. That's why I'm worried. I believe I have every right and authority to be worried about the soul I love." Mo Ran spoke with a seemingly solidified voice, but the shakiness and nervousness was also very apparent.
What? Was Chu Wanning in a dream? A deep, unwakeable dream?
Chu Wanning slapped himself again, not out of self-discrimination, but out of a confused, flustered state of mind. Mo Ran didn't awake from a sleep, but instead remained in the same spot. This wasn't a dream?!
"Wanning, move from the door."
"Why should I—"
"Trust me."
Chu Wanning felt many different emotions. Why should he obey another's command? That was absurd. Did he even trust Mo Ran...?
Of course he did. Chu Wanning trusted Mo Ran with every corner and crack of his soul. Though, admitting to that fact was more than beyond possible. Chu Wanning got up and stepped away from the door.
Suddenly, a large and harsh bull came through the door, knocking it open.
The bull looked tall, walked on two legs, muscular, and had the most magnificent black hair and eyes.

Word count: 791 words

Hi readers!! Sorry if this seems different from my normal writing style. I feel as though it lacks character and such. I hope it meets up to your standards. If it doesn't feel free to inform me and tell me how you feel! All is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading my story (ノ'∀`*)