Would You Like To? || YuYeon

Warning If You Don't Like GL ( Girl Love ) Please Don't Read This It Contains Smut 2 Girls Kissing 2 Girls And Some Sex Actions.

Suddenly Yuqi got on top of Soyeon and kissed her hard sucking her neck leaving marks on her neck and hickeys on her face, but Soyeon didn't like the idea of herself being bottom so she got on top of Yuqi and sucked hard leaving red marks after marks hickeys and slowly moved down she removed the girls shirt and sucked on her boobs having one in her mouth and one she's holding and squeezing Yuqi moaned while Soyeon was doing that. '' Unnie AHH-'' '' Don't worry baby its okay nothing will happen don't worry baby.'' Then Soyeon put two of her fingers inside of Yuqi the girl moaned really loudly and Soyeon went over to kiss her and it worked Yuqi then moaned while kissing Soyeon and Soyeon was enjoying it while she was seducing Yuqi. '' Unnie Yahh! I'm gonna come Ahhhh-'' '' Then cum for me baby don't be scared since you never did this.'' Yuqi came and Soyeon pulled her fingers out and licked them, '' Baby you taste good.'' '' Th-Thank y-you b-b-baby. C-can I undress y-you Soyeonnniee?'' '' No no no baby no I'm sorry I never get naked while having sex with someone I never took off my clothes while seducing someone.'' Yuqi let out a soft moan after that and Soyeon stood up to go get her cleaned. '' Let's go baby you are a mess.'' '' Soyeonnnieee who did that?'' Soyeon smirked and took Yuqi's hand to go to the bathroom when they went inside of the bathroom Soyeon pinned Yuqi to the wall again kissing her. '' Soyeonnnieeeeeee! YAHHH!'' '' Shhhhh don't be so loud I'll stop now lets get you cleaned.'' Yuqi nodded and went over to the sink to wash her mouth and face, '' Soyeonieee let's take a shower together?'' '' No no Yuqi as I said I don't want to be seen naked.'' Yuqi let out a sign and went into the shower and showered, when she came back she overheard Soyeon on a phone call and when she was done she went into the room, '' Baby I really need to go I'll be back at around lets say 2:30 PM or 3:00 PM okay?'' Yuqi nodded and decided to follow her babe to where ever she was going and saw her Soyeonie park at the front of a apartment building and saw a girl with black hair come out and hug her Soyeonie Yuqi got really jealous and got out of the car as she thought Soyeon was cheating on her, Soyeon and the girl went into the apartment and sat on the couch watching TV and chatting, when Soyeon was about the leave she said 'Bye' 'And I Love You' Yuqi got really really jealous and when she saw the black haired girl give Soyeon a kiss on the cheek she couldn't hold it in anymore and came out mad, '' SOYEONIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!'' '' No Yuqi and what are you doing here? I told you I would be back in a few hours what are you doing here?'' '' You're clearly cheating on me Soyeon I-I-'' '' She's not cheating on you I'm her sister don't worry my Unnie Soyeon would never do anything like that don't ever worry about that.''

Yuqi felt embarrassed and quickly walked out of the apartment Soyeon took her hand and kissed her with passion like she always did her only Yuqi, Yuqi returned the passion by kissing her pack and Soyeon pulled her into an empty room in her sister's apartment. '' Have fun guys!'' Her sister said and Soyeon rolled her eyes at her and pinned Yuqi on the door and kissed her with passion Yuqi never had sex before except Soyeon but she had gotten some kisses but out of all of them Soyeon's was in her opinion the best she has ever gotten.

Don't be scared to share you're opinions

If you have any suggestions ask and I'll do it like: Twice, Le sserafim ( not doing Eunchae because she is not 18 yet ), (G)I-DLE, Nmixx ( not including Kyujin ), Blackpink Itzy, Mamamoo, Aespa and New Jeans ( nto including Hyein and Haerin ).

Boy Groups: Straykids, BTS, Ateez and Nct.