Chapter 1

Third POV:

1 Year later...

A blonde traveler and their white haired companion went to across fontaine to seek the Hydro Archon.

"Whew, after crossing all that sand and water, we finally made it... This must be Fontaine's port." Paimon said.

"Wow, everything look so advanced in Fontaine. Paimon's heard that the industry here is extremely developed, and there all kinds of unusual machines." She said.

"It's even more impressive than I expected." Traveler said.

"Just seeing the sights as tourists is nice, but maybe it would be better if we found something to do. What do you think, Traveler?" Paimon asked.

"Let's start by meeting the Hydro Archon." Traveler said.

"Good idea. Nahida gave us loads of useful information. Seeking out The Seven is probably still our best source for information at this point." Paimon said.

"Our journey is to find my sibling... And also to find the truth." Traveler said.

"Yeah! The more we can learn, the better. So what do you think the Hydro Archon's like? Will we get along? Nahida said that she has "a very unique personality" ... whatever that means." Paimon wonders.

"To learn about a nation's god, start with the nation's people! There seems to be some locals talking over there, let's go see if we can join the party." Paimon said. The Traveler agree and approach the two locals who were discussing something about the case that happened few days ago.

"Uh... Hi! We're travelers new to Fontaine, and we had something we wanted to ask, but you seemed to be really busy talking about some kind of play, so we didn't want to interrupt." Paimon said.

"A "play"? Oh no, no... We're talking about something that really happened. In fact, it's a case that was just heard a few days ago." Etienne said.

"Really? Like a real trial? But the way you were talking about it and the words you used just now made it sound like some kind of story..." Paimon said.

"Well, good tales are often based on true stories, aren't they? And what you see in reality may also be someone deliberately putting on an act while harboring ulterior motives... Whether something is true or not simply isn't that important. The main thing is whether the story being acted out on the stage is splendid enough." Rena said.

"Oh, but it looks like you're not from around here! You probably don't know that the Fontaine Court of Justice is called the Opera Epiclese, or more commonly known as just "the opera house." Rena said.

"So they see trials as a sort of "opera"..." Traveler said.

"But, uh... shouldn't court cases be treated a little more seriously than that? Not to question Fontaine's way of doing things, it's just that putting someone on trial is usually a very serious thing..." Paimon said. And the Traveler nod in agreement to her companion statement.

"Hehe, no worries. Other visitors to Fontaine have wondered the same thing. You could say that we just don't want to waste the moving stories behind those cases. And as for your worries about whether the cases are treated with due reverence, we have the absolutely just and honorable Chief Justice Neuvillette..." Rena said.

"As well as the Oratrice Mecanique d'Analyse Cardinale, a machine created by the Archon. Between the machine and the Chief Justice, false charges and injustice are a thing of the past now." She said.

"So this is the "Nation of Justice"..." Traveler thought.

"The Oratrice? Is it some kind of machine too? Paimon's curious... We should check it out if we get the chance. Wait, Paimon almost forgot to ask you our question! Do you know what we should do if we want to meet the Hydro Archon?" Paimon asked.

"Oh, that's easy! Just go to the opera house. Lady Furina practically lives there, you could definitely say it's her biggest passion." Etienne said.

"Ah, I think what they mean is that they wish to speak with the Archon personally." Rena said to Etienne.

"In that case, I'm afraid it's going to be a tad more difficult. You'll have to make an appointment well in advance, and it'll depend on whether or not she has any timeslots available." She said at the two travelers.

"Make an appointment?" Traveler asked.

"Huh? Is the Hydro Archon super busy taking care of official stuff? Wait, didn't you say that she's always at the opera house?" Paimon asked.

"No, no, Lady Furina seldom takes an interest with the nation's affairs. The reason it's difficult to make an appointment is simply because she's incredibly popular." Etienne said.

"That's right, after all, she is the Archon. Though she may tend to get a little dramatic from time to time, people can't get enough of her." Rena said.

"Huh, first time Paimon's ever heard of an Archon being described that way before... Ah wait, Paimon gets it now! The Hydro Archon is kinda like a big celebrity here, right?" Paimon asked.

"Yeah, I supposed you could say that. Heh, perhaps you could even say our "mascot." Etienne joked.

"Hang on, this is still Fontaine's Archon you're talking about. You should show some more respect!" Rena scolds Etienne.

"Yes, you're right. I guess I should at least try to be a little more respectful in front of visitors. Otherwise, I might get arrested and find myself face to face with Monsieur Neuvillete." Etienne said.

"Haha, come on... Sure, there's a lot of laws here, but nobody's going to be arrested for saying something disrespectful about the Hydro Archon." Rena said.

"Seems the people of Fontaine really like the Hydro Archon..." Traveler said.

"Alright. I think we get it, thank you! At least we now know that we can find the Hydro Archon at the opera house." Paimon said.

"But who knows how long making an appointment will take... Guess we could have a look around the city in the meantime." She said to the Traveler but she notice her companion was looking something.

"Hey, Traveler, what are you looking over there for?" She asked.

"There's a girl over there..." Traveler points at the direction.

Paimon looks at the direction where the Traveler is pointing to. "Huh, maybe something's the matter... *gasp* She isn't going to jump into the water, is she?"

"Uh... Maybe we'd better go check on her."

-

"How long am I going to keep this going?" The h/c haired girl said in irritated tone.

Y/n L/n, an ex member of The Dazzlings and a Siren, who manage to survive herself to the unknown world. She won at the singing competition that she signed up when she got transported to Teyvat a year ago. Now that Y/n is popular in Fontaine like Lyney and Furina, she still needs the negative energy to restore her powers and go back to Equestria.

Y/n looks at the mirror and fixes herself since she has a show to perform for her audience. She still keeps up the "nice" facade she wore, since she knows she's not the only one who puts up a facade.

A certaine magician and a fake god.