Episode 17: Bug Busters

A/N: This is another one of my favorites episodes in the first season.

3rd Pov

The episode begins in New York. It was sunset, and the tank drove on the street. Inside, the turtles and Kaya are dressed in hazard suits. 

Mikey says, "Donnie, I need an update."  Donnie says, "Okay, one more time. Baron Draxum created ooze and put it in carrier bugs that bite people and turn 'em into mutants. And for some reason, it's up to us to stop the whole situation." "No. I need an update for my phone." MIkey said.  "Focus!The new hotel is full of oozesquitoes. We're suited up, so let's get down to business!" Raph said.  

The group entered the Nexus Hotel which is infested with lots of oozequitoes. "Okay, bugs, it's just you and us." Raph said. "Thats right." Kaya said.  Stanley pops from behind a counter, "And me! I'm here too." Kaya and the turtles looks at him. 

Kaya and Leo goes over to Stanley. Kaya says, "Do not fear, sir. We are unlicensed amateurs and we have this situation mindly controlled." Stanley says to Leo, "Ew.. Your skin's all green." Leo says, "Relax, sir, it's just a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use." Kaya and Leo goes back over to the others.  "Alright, remember the plan. We trap and smash. Zap smash bash smash!" Raph said. Raph leaves, only to bump a vase. 

Stanley managed to catch it.  Stanley says, "Don't break anything! The boss will have my hide!"  The Oozequitoes fly past, making him scream and run away.  Leo says, "I say we revise Raph's plan to make sure this guy doesn't get mutated." "Stick to the plan. If we capture the oozequito nobody gets mutated. Alright? Mikey, you're up." Raph said.  Mikey says, "Roger skipper: Honey based distraction released!" He pours honey all over himself,  "I'm so sweet baby! Come and get me!" He said. 

As the Turtles try to catch the bugs, Stanley tries to catch the statues and vases to prevent them from breaking.  Stanley says, "Hey, be careful! No, no, gentle." "Zappin like a-" Raph said. Raph tries to swat a bug but the electric rod hits Stanley while he was trying to save the statue. "Not me, the bugs!" Stanley said. 

Leo appears, holding a gas tank with green gas spewing from the hose. Leo says, "Get behind me. My trusty catanoxious gas will save you." 

Kaya says, "Leo, you're wasting it!" "We need that for the bugs!"  Raph said.  "I'm protecting this guy." Leo said. RAph and Leo started to fight over it. 

Meanwhile, Donnie is holding a sphere while stalking an oozequitoe.  Donnie says, "Okay bugs, check in time is now a clock." He throws the sphere and catches it, "Yes!" He laughs and pumps fist. 

Meanwhile, a camera moves and takes the sight of  Donnie, celebrating his victory. 

But the sphere breaks while Mikey leaps into the air. "Cowabunga!" Mikey said, he crashes onto Donnie until the button on the chest traps the two turtles in a sphere.  It started bouncing around the lobby until it crashed into Kaya, Raph and Leo. Now all of them are in a sticky mess and trapped in a sphere. Leo says, "Plan is really coming in together, Raph. No more honey next plan" 

Stanley peeks from his hiding spot and sighed in relief, glad that nothing is broken. However, and oozequito lands on his neck and injected ooze inside.  Stanley says, "Oh, that's odd."  Stanley starts to mutate as horns, a tail, feet turned into hooves, his clothes start to shred, and he doubles in size. 

A female voice says, "So that's how it happens. Oh, his love of beef jerky was his downfall."

Bullhop Stanley screams, "oh that's- odd. " He said. Screaming in pain, Stanley leaves the hotel, leaving the turtles stuck in the orb. 

Raph says, "Gah, no! Leo, If you'd just listen to me, we would've gotten the bugs and been hosing down Mikey right now." "I did listen to you, Raph, and that persnickety guy was ironically mutated into a clumsy bull." Leo said. Raph groans. "Hey, how about we continue this classic Raph-Leo argument outside the trap?" Kaya asks.  Donnie enlarges the sphere and sets them free.