Episode 18: Al Be Back

Episode begins at an Albearto Pizzeria. It has been rebuilt since Albearto came to life. 

Baxter arrives at the restaurant and hides under a table. He opens his backpack to reveal Albearto's head.  Albearto says, "Thanks for the wheels, Kiddo. Now your prize. The cheat code for the dance machine is left, left, left, left, left and left. Engage wheels!" He activates the race car under the table and searches for a new body.  Albearto says, "Vroom vroom! Hello handsome New bod, here I come." He goes up the ramp and hits the new Albearto robot's head off and his wires connect to the new robot. 

The kids froze in shock as the Albearto head took control of the body. Then he shreds his claws he once had.  Albearto says/asks, "Bongiorno kiddies! Guess who's back?" All of the kids run away, screaming. 

Manager asks, "Hey, where's everybody going?" Albearto appeared, chuckling, and grabbed the manager. Then he walked to the Hall of Fame holding onto the manager. Manager asks, "Traitorous fiend, what do you want with robots from failed Albearto's franchises?" Albearto asks/said, "Failed? Our only failure was letting you humans ruin everything." He grabbed the manager's briefcase and used it to gain access to the case.

 The doors open one by one to show the previous incarnations of Albeartos.  Albearto says, "Now, you're under new management. Patooey!" 

He lets his wires go and brings the Albeartos to life like he previously did to President Pepperoni and Cheery Tomato.  Albearto says, "Look at all these fuzzy friends. Let's go find some more." 

Meanwhile, some people are listening to wonderful singing, but it turns out it was just Splinter singing opera. 

The Turtles stared at him. They are wearing different costumes and are not interested. 

"No!" Leo said.  "Oh, not good." Donnie said. Mikey says, "That belongs in a sewer." Splinter says, "Please, my sons. Let me in your band." Raph says in a deep voice, "No thanks we can't groove to uh this whole situation big daddy." Splinter asks, "You hit your head? Why are you talking like that?" "If you want to be soul, you gotta live soul." Raph said. Leo says, "But If an overbearing manager who robs us blind, we'll give you a call. Mkay?" Splinter says, "Okay, fine. I'll just start another family and join their band." "Alright babies, let's boogie down.. Our adoring public awaits. Albearto land ain't gonna grand open itself." Raph said. 

Leo asks, "How did we get this sweet gig again?" Donnie says,"Well, I may or may not have intercepted a little email address to a certain Justin B yeah comma that one dot com."

A/N: just added the clip for fun

 "Hey, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but our music is so new it's like it's from outer space." Leo said. Donnie says, "Yeah, our lectro/soul.rap/glam rock is too good to quantify." Mikey says, "Once we leave this lair, out music is gonna change everything," 

"Let's harmonize for good luck. Now~" Raph said.  Leo says, "Wowow." "Drop!" MIkey said. Donnie beatbox.  All the turtles say in union, "Nailed it!" "Albeartoland, prepare to be blown away." Raph said. 

As the sun sets, Albearto is standing under the docks with his animatronic army. 

Albearto says, "Albeardo courageous pirate captain from Albeardo's Squid and Chips. Welcome." Albeardo Courage says,  "I put the arr in tartar sauce." Albeardo says, "Bayou Bearto, your jumbo is gumbo." Bayou Bearto says something gibberish. "Po'boy catfish guarantee." yAlbearto confused says, "Okay... Chef Albear from La Petite Albear, they waited. It was crazy to mix animatronics with fine dining."