Episode 1- Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

A/N: HIII SO just a little heads up this season takes place AFTER season 1 of the reboot, this is not after the 2nd season, just wanted to say this so there would be no confusion (And if you didn't watch the 1st season obviously there will be spoilers) But besides that, I hope you enjoy my fanmade season! 

A camera fades in on a familiar face who's standing on a dock.

"Yo! It's your favorite host with the most, Chris McLean! Yes, we're back for a new season, and if you didn't watch last season, here's a quick recap," Chris started. "After fifteen years of our show's first airing, we were back at the original island, where it all started, and met our sixteen new contestants.

The camera shows footage of the teams being formed, holding their team flags from last season.

"Some of them having very, very strong personalities," Chris said as he giggled. 

Camera footage shows Emma trying to attack Chase when she first got onto the dock.

"Well, besides Caleb, who didn't really talk much and was our first elimination of the season."

Footage shows Caleb complaining after his elimination and then him getting taken off of the island by the Drone of Despair. 

"Last season, there was a lot of strategizing, friends to frenemies, makeups to breakups, intense challenges, life or death moments, and most importantly, drama."

The footage shows Julia and Bowie shaking hands, confirming their alliance. Then it switches to Bowie and Emma laughing together, then switches to Emma's elimination, and Bowie turns his back to Emma, leaving her sad. Then it switches to Emma yelling at Chase, then switches to them kissing while they are hiding during the cassowary egg challenge. Then it switches to a shark roaring at Damien in the water during the pirate ship challenge and Damien screaming. Then it switches to Scary Girl chasing Mk with a jackhammer during the capture the skull challenge. The footage then shows Nichelle crying once it is revealed that she is not an action hero. 

"However, the camper who came out on top was Priya, and she took home the one million dollars!"

The footage shows Priya exiting her rolling ball full of barf and hugging Chris. The footage then comes to an end and shows Chris standing on the dock he was on earlier. 

"This season, there will be new challenges, new strategic plays, new friendships, new relationships, and a new environment since we're no longer at Camp Wawanakwa, we are now here, on Total... Drama... World Cruise!" Chris exclaimed, extending out his arms, his voice echoing through the skies. 

The camera zooms out, showing a wide cruise ship behind Chris.

Intro

The original intro music starts playing, showing a camera popping out below a vent, then switches to another camera popping out from inside an ice cream machine on the cruise, knocking down an intern that was getting ice cream, then switches to another camera popping out from the lower area of the cruise, then switches to a scenery of the water and a clapper board appears in the center of the camera and it claps down. 

Dear Mom and Dad, I'm doing fine. You guys are on my mind.

The camera begins flying through a dock, leading up to the cruise. The camera then shows Zee and Ripper by the ice cream machine, having a competition on who can fill their cone with the most ice cream, and the machine starts shaking, causing the two boys to look at each other with worried expressions, then the ice cream machine breaks and blasts out a bunch of ice cream on the two boys, knocking them down.