Episode 2 - Stuck in a Saucy Situation

(The camera fades into Chris standing in the center of the Cruise.)

"Last time on Total Drama," he started. "Our sixteen contestants returned for the second season and were in for a drop load ton of surprises," Chris said before laughing. 

(The footage shows the contestants on the World Tour plane, then switches to them dropping from the plane unexpectedly.) 

"Ripper found out there was an ice cream machine on the cruise and was determined to make it as he did any and everything." 

(The footage shows Ripper sprinting in the airport, then switches to Ripper shoving through Damien and Nichelle as he passed them during the race last episode.)

"However, he was the cause of the other contestants missing out on an important rule during the challenge. The last one to make it on the dock was done for, and that person was unsurprisingly, Millie, who was our first boot of this season." 

(The footage shows the contestants running inside the airport as Chris is trying to tell them something, then switches to Priya and Millie being the last two to arrive, with Millie being behind Priya, then it switches to Millie's eyes bulging and mouth slightly being open, shocked by her elimination.)

"Now our contestants are in teams. How will they cooperate? Will we see a new duo form? Will we see early game strategizing? Find out here on Total... Drama... World Cruise!" 

Intro

The original intro music starts playing, showing a camera popping out below a vent, then switches to another camera popping out from inside an ice cream machine on the cruise, knocking down an intern that was getting ice cream, then switches to another camera popping out from the lower area of the cruise, then switches to a scenery of the water and a clapper board appears in the center of the camera and it claps down.

Dear Mom and Dad, I'm doing fine. You guys are on my mind.

The camera begins flying through a dock, leading up to the cruise. The camera then shows Zee and Ripper by the ice cream machine, having a competition on who can fill their cone with the most ice cream, and the machine starts shaking, causing the two boys to look at each other with worried expressions, then the ice cream machine breaks and blasts out a bunch of ice cream on the two boys, knocking them down.

You asked me what I wanted to be, and now I think the answer is plain to see.

The camera shows Caleb shirtless, jumping into a pool that's on the cruise, he rises from under the water, shakes his wet hair, and looks back to notice Bowie staring in awe and giving him a wink.

I want to be famous.

The camera shifts over to Bowie staring in awe at Caleb and Raj walking in the frame and standing beside Bowie, crossing his arms, disappointingly, causing Bowie to look at Raj and awkwardly rub the back of his neck and giggle. The camera then flies away from the cruise and into the sky.

I want to live close to the sun. Well, pack your bags, 'cause I've already won.

The camera goes down, showing Chase, Emma, and Priya on a canoe together, Emma and Priya are sharing worried expressions as Chase is not paying attention to the water ahead and is too busy looking back at Emma, trying to flirt with her. Priya and Emma then both scream, pointing ahead, causing Chase to turn forward and scream as well, seeing a waterfall ahead of them.

Everything to prove, nothing in my way. I'll get there one day

The camera shows the canoe flipping over as they go down the waterfall, and they all begin screaming as they fall. Priya is caught by Damien, who looks down at her with an awkward smile, and Priya begins blushing, but Chase and Emma land brutally on the ground behind them. The moment between Priya and Damien is then interrupted as Damien begins screaming and drops Priya as he begins to run. The camera shifts to Scary Girl chasing Damien with a lit torch in her hand.