Maniac??

I whimpered he was holding my wrist so tightly..ouchh..leave me sir please I didn't do anything to you then why are u doing these (tear drop from her eyes.)

Shhh...don't say anything babygirl..he said while he's eyes were closed he was feeling each and every part of her like he was addicted to her..while ruhi was shivering badly.

And don't call me sir Call Me Raj understand?? He said while looking in her eyes she didn't said anything making him groan in wrath I said something...do u don't understand or what?? (Shouted angrily making her flinch) ...

Y-yes i-i-understand!! She managed to say this .Raj become satisfied...he bring his hand that was roaming on her body to her neck and said say my name !!

I hesitate to say but his grip around my neck loosened and started to go towards my chest area i couldn't do anything my hand were still in his control I tried to move my body but he was much powerful that I couldn't help my self ...

I tightly closed my eyes and said R-raj pls aise mat kro !
(Raj don't do this pls!)

He stopped and looked at her eyes she was looking at him her eyes shows fear! Which he obviously liked so much he smriked and leave her hand and moved a little back ..making ruhi shock .. okay I'll let u go he said while smriking.

Really??(said while eyes shows an amount of hope)
Sure babygirl but at one condition!
What condition (said while her eyebrows thinned in confusion)
Yes a condition be my slut for rest of your life he said he's eyes shows no emotion while he said those words .

No . I'll not do this ...okay no problem I'll make u then...he said and in one Swift he hold her from her waist and swing her in air making her back face him while he pinned her on wall he removed her hair from her back and hung his chin of her shoulder... If u don't then I'll make u babygirl!

He's one hand was still on my waist and his one hand roamed on back he smoothly hold my bra strap making me wide my eyes  he smiled innocently and pulled the strap and then leaved it with a great force .Ahhahhh ..I hissed in pain feeling that stinging sensation my eyes started to tear up ... He again pulled the strap to hit me with it No no no ...pls don't Raj plss don't it's hurting badly he smiled innocently and again did the same thing this with great force ahhhh i whimper plss Raj don't ...plss

I managed to take his hand away from my waist and turned around and I kicked in his balls making him groan a little .

Ahhh fuvkk u little he said while groaning in pain ...seeing him groaning in pain I was little scared i started to run towards the door but damn my bad luck it was locked i gulped hardly.
(Thinking in mind ) ruhi beta ab tera kya hoga ab tu toh gayi !
( Ruhi now u are gone what have u done!)
I turned around only to see him standing behind me angrily while holding a rope which was used to tie me wtff..what he will do with the rope?? He started coming forward I pushed him with all my strength but this time he held very tightly ahhh leave me leave me bastard!!

He fisted my hairs in his hands ...How dare u huh!!how fuckingg dare u first u kicked me and now have the audacity to call me a bastard huh?? Now i have to show u my beast side I was being so good to u till now he stated he he tied my hands with that rope... in one Swift he tore my kurti my eyes widened fuck it i screamed no don't plss I'm begging u don't do anything to me pls...I said while crying.

R-raj..pls-pls ch-chodo mujhe plss ..

Aise kaise janeman abhi toh mene kuch Kiya tak nhi aur tum abhi se hi rone lagi hmmm !!  ( He stated while smriking innocently )

No no plss don't do this Raj...( I stated while he removed the kurti from me making me stand infront of him only in bra..(I came towards her I was so angry on her that I can't even see how badly she was crying)...

Plss leave me pls don't take my dignity and respect away from me plss ...I said managing to join my tied hands together pleading him ...I will do anything plss just don't do this pls!! I pleaded

Hmm... interesting ruhi singh... very interesting ..I like your deal well if u will do anything other then this then ....u have Two options ....(he said while smirking).

(Ruhi was little shocked but she quickly respond) wha-what o-opptions????

Number one ...
       "Marry me"

Number Second ...
         " Marry me "

What!!???they both are same Don't pls no i will not marry you (okay then let me continue what I was doing then ..)

He stated and then started to unclasp her bra hook innocently smiling at her like he was a maniac ...

I-i'll marry you!!!( i scream when he touch my bra hook) my eyes were tightly shut.

He come towards me he placed his index finger on my chin and make me face him he said softly open your eyes and didn't said anything he again stated janeman open your eyes ( my eyes started to tear up a lone tear fell from my eyes)  he make me open my eyes he looked at me little worriedly .

If u simply said yes then this wouldn't had happened na hmm??!( He said caressing my cheeks i looked at him a little shocked is he maniac ??) See if u just have listened to me then I wouldn't have hurted u seeing u hurt now it's hurting me too.

(He stated while his voice become soft as well his eyes ...he touch me on my back i hissed because of that bra strap pulling there were marks left there he sighed and said I'm sorry !!

I looked at him and said
Why ??whyy?? You are doing this to me
He didn't reply just looked at me and sighed he removed his shirt I was looking down because of his sudden act he also didn't said anything he untied my hands my hands which were also now red because that rope on my wrist was tied tightly...I hissed a little his gaze soften

I'm so sorry because of me ur are hurt!!
I cant understand him

A moment ago he was behaving like he will kill me !

And now he is like he will kill himself if anything happens to me!!

My thoughts got interrupted when I feel his cold fingers were brushing against my shoulders i shivered he noticed me but didn't said anything and make me wear his shirt !

It was so loose that my hands were not visible he's sleeves was so big he rolled it a little then he said to me to sit on the chair I was so weak now I didn't protest and sat on the chair starring at him blankly he sighed he kneeled down and placed his palm on my cheeks ..I'll tell maids to shift u in ur room okay ??

Heyy guyss after so long I know ...well my family is facing a lots of problems so I wasn't able to focus on what am I doing but I will post the chapters frequently plss vote guyss ....I hope u like this chapter i am losing confidence but I guess it's normal because I'm not an expert and professional author although it's my first story but I'll try to improve..
Do hit the star button ... If u liked this chapter !!

Your author ash 💓!!