rituals ✨

-------At Thakur's house-------

(The whole ride till home was silent)

Ruhi was in deep thought when she felt a hand on her shoulder! She diverted her gaze to his direction.

Let's go we reached ! He said calmly while staring at her coldly....well she wasn't expecting warm gesture from him so she wasn't affected much..

(Knock..knock)
Saheb namaste!! Kauno takleef nahi huva na enha aane me??
( The Butler said while opening the door for him)...nahi ab haityee hamre samane se yaa invitation bheje?? (Irritated tone)

(Ruhi thinking in mind )
Well he is like this only most of the time now I got to know !

Raj opened the door for ruhi and help her to come out they were taking step towards the main gate where Raj family was standing for welcoming the new couple ..

Suddenly he pulled ruhi towards him gripping on her waist tightly.. whispering in her ear..
Listen I don't want you to tell anything to them understood?? Especially to my maa!!

I nodded my head continuously
Plss its hurting me I said while lowering my gaze while walking with him..haha (mocking) ...my jaan if ur hurt just by my grip on your waist then what will happen in night u know the whole night is remaining...(lowered a little while
whispering in her ear)

App hamare sath aise kyu kar rhe hai ??( Teary eyes) He stopped making ruhi more scared he was looking in her eyes he smiled while wiping her tears)

Sh..shhh..meri jann..Don't cry infront of my family other wise u know the consequence!(Smriking) Hmm??
I gulped hard ..we were standing infront of Raj's family.

Aree beta abh meri Bahu to yaha laa mere aashirwad lene de usko..said dadi maa
Making Raj smiled at her..sure dadi come ruhi he said they both touched dadi maa's feet..and then dada ji..then..Raj father and mother..

(Ruhi in mind)
Yrr ye family hai ?? Isse koi jila ghosit kyu nahi karwa dete ?? Sala pair chu chu kar hamara toh kamar hi tut jayega!
Beta..ruhi beta..what are u thinking ??we are calling u from 2 minutes..

Ji..ji wo hum..are chodo ae sab aur chalo bahuriya ko andar le chalo abhi rasame bhi baki hai..

We were made to sit on sofa and a plate was kept between us in that there was milk with rose petals .

Dadi ji- bitiya je rasam me isme hum ek ring dalenge aur jiske hath me ring aa gya wo vijeta hoga..ye 3 baar hoga

Shubh & rish- bhabhi u have to win this ritual you know they say that if u win the ring for atleast 2 times then Raj will be dancing on your fingers for the rest of your life's!! (All Laughing)

Salle kamino..tum hamko dubane ke chakkr me ho!!(Annoyed)
Koi baat nhi beta hum thumhare sath hai dada ji and papa ji said while standing behind Raj !

While dadi ji and mummy ji stand behind ruhi while chanting..ruhi will win!

The game started at first round Raj found the ring all team boys started to cheer up while teasing ruhi's team!

Ruhi you have to win ! Said mummy ji..
Next round started this time the ring was found by ruhi.. kya hua thakur sahab ab nahi bolenge kuch?? Mummy ji said while laughing at thakur sahab!

Aree abhi ek round baki hai aise kaise hum haar manle hm?? Thakur ji said while defending himself ..

Last round started this time ruhi was enjoying a lot she was searching the ring when she felt that Raj grabbed her hand she looked at him with widened eyes!!

She said while signalling him..what are you doing?? Raj just smriked at her...

Kya hua ring nhi mil rahi hai kya?? Shubh teased ruhi!! Making her all flushed at his comment.. ruhi digged her nail on his fingers making him yelp in pain he loosen his grip taking the chance she took the ring and showed it to everyone!!

Team girls won and started to cheer up!!

Yayyy!! We won ...I knew it.. mummy ji said while teasing boys!!

Shubh- iska matlab ab Raj beta tum to bhabhi ke isharo par naachne wale ho hamesha ke liye!!(Rishi and subh burst into laughs)...

Dada ji- kaa re Raj bitwa Hara Diya Hume tumne toh!!

All boys started blaming Raj!!
Making ruhi chuckled at them they were surely have thier dominating personality that whole banaras has seen but this side was only seen by ruhi!!

----Time skip ---
(All rituals were done ruhi was sitting on his bed in bridal style waiting for her maniac husband to come)

Well she doesn't want to do this but she doesn't have any other choice..afterall... she was wife by choice!

One and half hour passed Raj didn't showed up! Ruhi was sleepy now she didn't even changed and slept like that only!

Suddenly door opened Raj came and sit on the bed he was observing ruhi how beautiful she is..
He touched her cheeks and slowly and  carefully he doesn't want to wake her up he planted a soft peck on her forehead!

He slowly removed the jewelry from her without disturbing her...and slept besides her hugging her ...

I know ruhi you have got the wrong image of me ! But trust me one day u will start to understand me !! How much I love you!!

Good night wifey!! Said while pecked her lips and he closed his eyes !

Heyy guyss well let me know how was this chapter..also I decided that I will now not translate most of the Hindi words it's time consuming and almost all of my readers are from India ..
Next update will be very soon!!

Author ash 💓