✨confession✨

I actually wanted to confess something -....

She looked over him and replied...go on ...

He sighs ... actually I wanted to apologise for everything that I have did with you he said while looking down !

She got furious ... What is it please say it..after some times he said ...I'm sorry for everything ruhi...I'm ashamed of my deed I know I at first place shouldn't have kidnapped you it make me look a beast in your eyes ..but I can't help myself I fell in love with u in first sight!

Ruhi was confused ....love at first sight?? What do you mean by that??...we-we have met each other before??

Not really ruhi...he said after a long pause ...u have not met me but I have seen u ...same day same place...he said while smiling proudly looking in her eyes!

Her eyes widened whatt-tt u have been stalking me from a long time ago??

He just nodded his head in a yes!
But that's not the problem ruhi ...the problem is..i- I have tortured you! I am not able to understand why I did that maybe because I didn't want my ego to fall down infront of..love...but deep down i truly love you ruhi...and i promise I will protect you at all cost!

Ruhi pov - I am not able to digest any of those facts!! Is that why he have brought me here!

No i didn't bought u here because of this I truly want to spend time with you he looked at her smiling!

Is that am i really that easy to read?

No ...but for me yess!! There was now an awkward silence between them!

Raj was scared what if she will leave him after knowing the truth?? He was in his deep thought when he heard someone sighing! It was her..

She looked at him..I know what u did was terribly wrong thakur sahab...but I could have been able to  forgave you if u didn't abused me that night!! I know some things aren't in our control but being a human being and being able to control your emotions is one of them ! It assures the person that they could feel save and comfortable around you! There are several people dealing with many issues but it depends on them how they will control it!

I'm so sorry ruhi..pls give me an chance I will become an good human being ! He said almost whispering because he don't want to cry infront of her! I will love you till my last breath and will protect you ! Pls don't leave me ! I want you ruhi !

Sighs...I can't forgave you I just couldn't forget you ...but I will never leave you I could see the guilt in your eyes!!

I love you ruhi..he said
I love you too...she replied.

He's eyes sparked with glimpse of hope..he knew his future is gonna become better !

Only if he knew what the future is waiting for them!

(I know some of u will gonna say that she should not be forgive him that easily but if we love someone then we could actually never blame on their deeds what's matter is that u love them!)

They both were looking at each other she was giggling when he hugged her like a teddy bear!
Thakur Sahab leave me let me breath she said..
Oh s-sorryy hehe! He said while scratching his neck he looked at her lips...he wanted  to kiss her soft pinkish lips..he was staring continuously at her lips..

They both unintentionally started to lean more closer..her breathing become uneven so as he...!!

Finally he's lips touch hers soft and plumpy one..he captured her lower lips in between his and started moving very slowly..he grabbed her neck deepening the kiss she also grabbed him ...but she wasn't expecting of what he did next..he pulled her lap closer to him closing the gap between her..she landed almost on his lap!