Chapter - 09

Author's POV

Today's morning starts with horse riding. No doubt that Viraj is an equestrian. He is shirtless; he is only wearing navy green pant. Jaggi is also standing with him in the arena. After completing two-three circles, he stopped himself in the front of Jaggi while he is sitting on the horse.

"Lovely boss! You rode like the wind. What a horsepower!" Said Jaggi while smiling.

Viraj lovingly placed his hand on the horse's crest and caressed it. As Viraj don't like compliment he ignore the words of Jaggi.

"Any news on Vinod ji?" Asked Viraj.

"We tried to find Vinod ji. Our mens told that a vehicle came and took them away. It seems that before we could reach Vinod ji they already reach before us, it seems that he has been kidnapped. He must be Karan." Replied Jaggi.

"What about Karan?"

"Our men are looking for Karan, but there is no news as of yet."

"Where should you be then?" Asked Viraj harshly.

"I'll go and join the search party."

"Baba hamesha kehte the, "Ek accha shikari shikaar ke peeche nahi jaata. Aisa jaal bichhata hai ki shikaar khud uski taraf chal kar aaye." Samjhe?"

(My father would always say, "A good hunter never chases its prey. He sets a trap the lures the prey to him." Understand?")

"Yes boss." Jaggi nods.

"Bring Kavya for the breakfast." Said Viraj and again go to riding.

" Said Viraj and again go to riding

##

E aasman ke udte parinde,
bashindo ka dar nikal ke to dekh,
Pinjare se bhi pyaar ho jayega.
E jungle ke azaad shikaar,
jaal ka dar nikal ke toh dekh,
Shikari se bhi pyaar ho jayega.
E aivaz mein doobe magroor husn, dard ka dar nikal ke toh dekh,
Zakhmon se bhi pyaar ho jayega.

##

( O, bird soaring the skies,
stop fearing the inhabitants that live below,
And you'll fall in love even with the cage.
O, free prey that wonders the forest,
stop fearing the share,
And you'll fall in love with the hunter.
O, youth drenched in vanity,
stop fearing the pain,
And you'll fall in love even with the wounds.)

******************

Jaggi was walking through the corridor towards the dining table when he saw Kavya sleeping on the wingback. Jaggi tries to wake her up. She is slowly opens her eyes and found herself on the the sofa and she see that someone is standing in front of her. And found that he is Jaggi.

"Good Morning. Breakfast is ready. Come." Said Jaggi to her.

"Breakfast.. I want to meet Viraj. Where is he?"