CHAPTER 1

"OHHH, YOUR DEAD FISH BOY!!!!!!"

Silea POV

I month after the battle of Manhattan, I met Sam Wilson aka the Falcon. He had approached me talking about how he had seen me fighting during the battle of Manhattan and because he is a mortal and the mist was in the way it looked as if I was destroying the city. So I had no other option but to tell him who I was. 

"Wait, wait, so let me get this straight, You're a demigod and you weren't destroying the city you were saving it against a monster army led by the king of titans Kronos," Sam said.

"Yep," I replied with, popping the P.

Sam just lend back in his chair. It looked like his brain was going to explode, which is fair enough, he just found out that all of the Greek stories were real and that there was monsters like the Monitor and Hydras roaming the earth.

"Soooo, now that you know what really happened am I good to go?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair, I really wanted to just go back to camp and train with Percy. Now when I say 'train with Percy' I really just mean beating the shit out of him in front of his girlfriend because its funny.

"Maybe, because you did fight in the battle that caused so much destruction so, this is how we're gonna do this" he starts say, as I roll my eyes. " Your going to help me with certain missions and in return I won't tell anyone about your god, camp thing." he finishes.

I just stare at him with a 'really face' and he just stares back with one eyebrow raised faces. We stare at each other like this for a while until we both burst into laughter. "Sure why not, but I have to get paid."  I agree, I mean I have nothing better to do and I'm not really good at anything else.

"Sure, but just keep in mind that this Isn't like full time its just from time too time missions, like if I can't be bothered to do those missions you have to do them" he says.

"I'm fine with that, anyway I'm gonna go now, see yea" I say as I get up to leave. "wait one sec." augh just let me go mate. "what?" I ask.

"I need your phone number." Sam says as he holds out his phone. "I don't have a phone" I say simply.

"what, wait how old are you, you should have a phone at this age." he says, I just roll my eyes, I don't feel like explaining right now so I just throw him a few golden drachmas and a crystal and a note with the location of camp on it.

"If you want me just make one with the crystals and say, Dear Iris goddess of rainbows and messages please show me Silea Walker, camp half-blood, long island, New York. then throw one golden drachma into the rainbow. or if its more of an emergency just go to camp half-blood, Long Island, New York, and tell one of the trees or if you see a kid with an orange shirt that says camp half blood that your looking for me and your name, I'll tell them to just let you in." And with that I grab a taxi back to camp half-blood.

Time skip

Silea POV

I've been working with Sam for maybe 5 months and if I'm gonna be honest, it hasn't been terrible, its been fun working with him. He understands that I'm a teenagers with ADHD and that I have Dyslexia so he try's to make it so I don't have to do a lot of reading stuff. He even got me some cool fiddle toys to help me concentrate. I told John about it and at first he wants sure about me going on missions that could get me hurt, but then I reminded he that I had been in a war, he just rolled his eyes and said "okay, just don't get hurt"

I had just finished doing a mission with him and was heading back home when he iris messaged me.

"hey dude what's up?" I start. "Nothing its just, do you remember Captain America?" Yeah I remember him, he was my uncle, I had never gone to visit him even after I found out he was still alive. "yeah, why?" I replied with. " well he just passed away and so I have to go do some things to help with honouring his death" he says.

"oh um, okay, I'm sorry for your lose" I reply with "yeah thanks anyway I'm gonna let you go now, I'll chat with you later, bye" "bye I say as I end the iris call.

I didn't think he would die, GODS I FEEL SO STUPID, I should have visited him when I had the chance. Gods, I feel so bad, I mean he probably blamed himself for me running away that day. I can feel the tears start to form in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away as I enter the camp. I head over to the big house to say Hi to Chiron, but as I'm walking over there I'm ambushed by Percy.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH" He is nearly dying of laughter because I am now drenched from top to bottom in water. As he finally starts to stop laughing I give he a death glare and he starts to slowly back away.

"OHHH, YOUR DEAD FISH BOY!!!!!!" I shout as I chase after Percy, both of us laughing like maniacs. Well I this is a nice way to make a bad day good. By beating the shit out of my idiot bestie.

{903 words}

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FIST CHAPTER??? SORRY IT WAS A BIT RUSHED BECAUSE I'M DOING THIS AT LIKE 12 AM BUT I DON'T MIND. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. ALSO GUESS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

I LOVE YOU READERS

LOVE FROM AUTHOR