CHAPTER 5

Sorry for the late post, i found out that my brother is actually my dad lol

Silea POV

I walk back out of the bathroom and I see that everyone is awake. "Morning bestie boos" I say to them, Zemo and Bucky give me a weird look and Sam just rolls his eyes. I go and sit across from Bucky and next/ in front of Zemo, he stops giving me a weird looks and smiles at me, so being the nice and polite person I am, I smile back.

"How did you sleep" Zemo asks, So far, Zemo seems like a cool and chill dude. " It was okay, what about you?" I reply back. "It was good, I'm felling nice and refreshed now" I giggle when he says that. " Okay mister fancy pants, what about you grumpy?" Bucky just stares at me for a second then nods his head and looks out the window. "umm, okay I'll just take that as... You shat your pants and your to embarrassed to say it" Once I say this, Sam just dies of laughter and Zemo gives a small chuckle and Bucky just glared at me.

Time Skip

We just got off the plane and were now in Riga, Latvia. AS we were walking to the 'safe house' or whatever it was called. At this point Sam and Zemo were talking about something that I couldn't care for so I was just looking down at the ground when I saw this little black ball. I think Bucky saw it too because when I looked up he was looking down at it. I kicked the ball to him and it hits his foot, he just looked up at me with a board expression. 

"Gesh, you really are always grumpy" I mutter under my breath and keep walking. "I'm gonna go on a walk" Bucky then says, we all stop and look back at him. "You good?" asked Sam while Zemo and I just stayed silent. "Yeah, I'll see you guys in a bit" and with that Bucky just starts to walk off. Sam just shrugs and nods for us to keep walking. As Zemo and Sam continue to walk, i stay in my place watching Bucky as he bends down and picks up the black ball from before and looks around, he see that I'm looking and gives a small nod, I nod back in understanding and I go off to follow Sam and Zemo.

Another short Time Skip ;)

I was sitting on the couch in Zemo's fancy house when Zemo gets out of the bathroom in a blue bath rope, like we get it, your fancy, calm down. The same time he gets out, Bucky comes back from his little walk, and says "Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo." "I KNEW I REMEMBERD THAT WEIRD LITTLE BALL FROM SOME WHERE!!!!!" I practically scream as I jump up, Bucky just stares at me in confusion, "I've been to Wakanda before, Shuri is one of my besties" I say. I think that just confused him even more. " Anyway, I bought us some more time." Bucky continue s to say as he walks over to Sam. " Were you followed?" asked Sam. "No" replied Bucky in his normal grumpy voice, "NO" I say as I mock his voice.  Bucky gives me a grumpy, unimpressed stare, I just smile at him. 

"How can you be so sure?" says Zemo

 "Cause I know when I'm being followed." yeah right, I bet I could sneak up on him and he wouldn't even notice.

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least." Say Zemo as he grabs a cup out of the cupboard "Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel." replies Sam, as he looks up from his computer. 

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" Zemo said, at this point I'm getting annoyed. "There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man." I snap at Zemo. Sam was about to agree with me when Bucky says his name and tells us that Karli bombed a GRC supply depot which resulted in eleven injured and three dead. "They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met." Bucky continues to say. "Gods" I say under my breath as Sam sighs.

"She's getting worse. I have the will to complete this mission. Do the three of you?" Says Zemo. "Yeah, I can complete this mission, but I'm praying that it doesn't come to me having to do that" I say, I can feel Bucky's eyes on me as i say that, i mean fair enough, its not everyday that you hear a sixteen year old talking about how they are willing to kill someone.

"She's just a kid." Sam says. I sigh. "yeah, she is just a kid but she's also threatening other peoples lives" again I can feel Bucky's eye glaring at me.

"You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers." Zemo says, now he has a point but, then Sam and Bucky have a point. Gods this is so confusing.

"You're talking about our friends."

"The Avengers, not the Nazis."

"So, Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her." I say.

"The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her. Or she kills you."

"Maybe you're wrong, Zemo. The serum never corrupted Steve." Says Bucky. God I miss Steve, I hate that I didn't try to find him, to tell him that I'm alive, to apologise for running away after dad died.

"Touché. But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?"

"And there never will be" I say under my breath but I think Bucky heard.

"Well, maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now." Bucky says as he moves over the the couches and sits next to me.

"And you'll give up your tour guide?" 

"Yes." Bucky snapped back,

"From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community, right? So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away." Sam says and I giggle a little bit thinking about the word 'TT'

"Your TT?" Bucky says sounding confused and sceptical. 

Yeah, my TT, yeah.

Who is your TT?

"Fine. When I was a kid, my aunt passed away and the entire neighbourhood got together for a ceremony. It was like a week long. Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya." When Sam says this I gasp.

 "That's kinda like what we did at camp after it was attacked and after the battle of Manhattan, everyone came together and burnt a ribbon type thing that symbolised someone that had died during that battles" I say, then I start to remember all the people, friends that died during those battles. Caster, Silena, Ethan, Lee, Charles didn't die during those battles but he still died and we all still miss him. Bianca and Zoe died before the battles. And there was so many others. When we had gotten back to camp, I found Will Solace crying by the Apollo cabin, the Apollo cabin was the second biggest cabin, but after the battle of Manhattan, it became on of the smallest, and poor Will had to become the head counselor and a prominent healer. 

"Silea, Silea" Bucky snaps me out of my thoughts. He is kneeling in front of me with his hands cupping my face, I can feel the tears falling down my face. Bucky's face is full of worry, his eyes look scared, not in like a fear type of scared, but a scared that I'm not okay. We stay like this for a few moments until i just fall into his arms, I don't know why but it just felt right, it felt safe, like a safe i haven't felt in years, a safe that I have missed so, so much.

Bucky POV: I was holding Silea's face in my hands when she just falls into me, I rap my arms around her in a comforting way, and i just hold her like this. I don't know why but it just felts so right, It feels so right, I felt peace, I felt like as if i was holding my little girl again, my little doll, my little Penny.