Chapter 8

Hey, so sorry i haven't updated in a while, I've just been really busy with school and other stuff.

No ones POV:

"Were you ever offered it?" Zemo says, breaking the silence that had fallen over us, us equalling Sam, Zemo and I. Bucky had wondered off somewhere again. 

"What?" Sam replied as he stopped doing what ever he was working on.

"The serum." Zemo states.

"No."

"If you had been, hypothetically, that is, would you have taken it?"

"No." Sam says sternly. 

"No hesitation. That's impressive. (GRUNTS) Sam, you can't hold out hope for Karli. No matter what you saw in her, she's gone. And we cannot allow that she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist." Zemo says.

"That's how gods talk, and you are no god. And if that's how you feel, what about Bucky? What about me, I'm not Super Solider, I'm a demi-god, making me stronger. What does that mean for me and my friends?" Silea says while sitting up to face Zemo.

"Blood isn't always the solution." Sam says after her. Making Silea think about her little predicament with the gods about Karli.

Just after Sam says that, Bucky walks into the room, taking his jacket off and throwing it in a random spot, that random spot ends up being Silea's head. Making her pull a face of disgust as she throws it back at him.

"Something's not right about Walker." Bucky says as he walks past Sam to the bar area.

"You don't say." Silea sighs under her breath.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy." Bucky says as he pour's himself cup of alcohol.

"Can't argue with that." "Gods aren't you quirky" Sam and Silea say at the same time.

"Shouldn't have given him the shield." Bucky says.

"I didn't give it." Sam says in defence.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." Bucky states as he downs the cup of alcohol.

"Silea, what was that with John earlier?" Zemo says, Bucky's attention is immediately stollen from Sam and given to Silea, really wanting to hear the answer.

"He umm... His my adoptive father, his my dad though, he just likes at act like it in front of others, most times he just ignores me and lets me do whatever I want, which is cool, I don't even really live with him at this point." Silea states with a laugh. Bucky can help but sigh with relief after hearing her say this, but also feeling really worried for her, what if 'crazy John' does something and hurts her. Bucky starts to spiral into those thoughts until he suddenly feels some weight on his metal arm. He looks down to see that Silea leaning on it.

Silea looks up at him, "What, your arm is nice and cold." she states as she cuddles more into his arm. Bucky can't help but smile and just lets her cuddle his arm.  Silea's little cool down and Bucky's little heart clenching moment is cut short as John Walker and he little buddy Lemar barge through the doors.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over and to give me back my daughter" John says as he walks to the middle of the room and points to Zemo and Silea. Bucky instinctively moved in front of  Silea to try and shield her from John.

"Hey, slow your roll. Shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today and Silea has been apart of this mission since the very start, and she s gonna stay on this mission until she wants to leave. We'll need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next." Sam says as he walks up to John, Zemo walking around both the men and Bucky and Silea standing at the bar still.

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh? Yeah. (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" John says as he places the shield against one of the frames.

Right as John stand back up, a vibraniam spear comes flying into the same frame, nearly hitting John right in the head.

Heads turn to the direction the spear came from. There stands a member of the Dora Milaje.

"Damm, that was so cool" Silea whispers under her breath, Bucky chuckles at her comment, turning back and giving her s little smirk. 

Two other members of the Dora enter through the doors. "Even if he is a means to your end... Time's up." Ayo says in Wakandan. Staring at Bucky as she says it.

"(IN ENGLISH) Release him to us now." She says to everyone in the room this time.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America. Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?" John says as he tries to negotiate with Ayo.

"There called Spears idiot" Silea says to John, earning a angry look from him.

"Hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." Sam says, seeming a little happy that John is most likely going to get his ass served to him on a silver palter.

"They don't have jurisdiction here..." John goes to say but is interpreted by Ayo. "The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be."

"Okay. (CHUCKLES) Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." John says as he goes to places his hand on Ayo's shoulder.

"big mistake." Silea says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYY

sorry for not updating sooner

 also idk how to right the fight scene for next chapter so I'm most likely going to practice that.

please comment and ideas you have for the plot, I have  a few ideas for how Bucky finds out Silea is his kid, but I also want to know your ideas for it.

Thank you for being patient and for reading.