Let's chill

**

By the time Fatima arrived, Jordan had already convinced Zac to turn off the news stations, but he still kept a watchful eye on the alerts coming through on his phone.. Fatima had no idea what she was walking into, and truth be told neither did Zac or Jordan. He was sitting on the couch when she arrived. Zac was shocked to see her standing there with a bottle of wine in one hand and a bottle of Espolon in the other. Zac scrambled to his feet. "Hey, uh. What you doing here? Did I forget we had plans" He asked visibly racking his brain for the answer to why she was there.

"Uh no.. umm J used his phone a friend card. Are you alright? What's going on?" She said taking a seat beside Zac. Jordan excused himself to Zac's second bedroom to make a call. He wanted to update Jamar but did not want to do it in front of Zac.

Zac picked the remote back up and turned the television on to show Fatima the news.

"There was a prison riot earlier. Some prisoners escaped, others died and that's the prison my father is at."

Fatma's eyes leapt from her head. She covered her mouth in shock. "Zac, no."

"I don't know. I thought about calling. I don't know what to do." The news reports continued playing in the background. The reports were saying that the prison was back under the control of the state police and prison guards after a three-hour stand-off.

Fatima put her arm around Zac. "Listen, I doubt there're anything you find out tonight. First thing tomorrow we can call and find out about him. I'm sure but hen, they'll have accounted for everyone."

Jordan came back into the room and gave Zac the same advice Fatima had.

"I hear y'all. But how am I just supposed to sit around not knowing? Zac asked wholeheartedly waiting for an answer.

"Ok, Look." Fatima said clicking on a link on her cellphone. "It says here to put in the inmate's name and Identification number and your contact information, and you will be notified as soon as information is available. That's a start."

Zac was mentally exhausted. "You right. Send me the link please."

Fatima sent the link immediately and Zac filled out the online form. He got frustrated realizing he no longer remembered his father's inmate number by heart the way he once did. "I guess that's all I can do." He said once he was done. He looked at Fatima. "Hungry?"