Chapter 1

Jin Ae's POV

I helplessly wake up from my nightmare. I check my clock. 3:50 am. I still have time to sleep.

I wake up screaming probably waking up half the school. Someone comes in my room. I look to see JayJay and Yuri. They come and sit on my bed.

"You okay?" JayJay asks me. I nod my head yes.

"Are you sure? Because this is the sixth time this week." Yuri says.

"I'm fine, I swear it." I say. Both JayJay and Yuri look at me with worried eyes. They would always give those eyes when they think something's up. They're probably thinking about what happened in my past. But I'm over that. I still miss Daehyun though. I smile at the thought of his name.

"What is it?" Yuri ask. But he probably forgot me now that he's an idol.

"Hello, miss Park,what's up?" Yuri asks waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh, I just . . . I . . . you know what, just forget about it." I say.

"Oh, I know. You miss him don't you?" JayJay ask. I roll my eyes trying to deny this.

"Why would I. . ." JayJay looks at me with that, look.

"Okay fine what if I miss him. It's not like he still remembers me. He's an idol now." I say letting out a sigh. JayJay and Yuri exchange glances. They smile at each other before smiling at me. Yuri holds out tickets.

I take them away. Reading it. It's for B.A.P's next concert. I squeal with excitement. I hope he still remembers.

"Come on get dressed. We have a surprise for you." Yuri and JayJay chorus. Surprise? I hate surprises!!

Daehyun's POV

"Dae-Dae." she calls out to me. I laugh to myself. She sounds so cute when she calls me that.

"Daehyun get up!!" someone says. I look up to Yongguk. I then lay my head back on my pillow. He grabs my wrist and pulls me off my soft and comfortable bed.

"Hey, what's the matter with you! Can't you see I'm sleeping!?" I ask angry.

"Get up and get dressed." Yongguk demands me. I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Fine, I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt me!!" I playfully say. He laughs along with me. I take a hot shower and quickly dry off. I then put on the clothes that are laid out for me. I'm not four anymore!! Why can't these people just see? I walk out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Hey, Daehyun, what's up with the laughing?" Himchan ask.

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"You laugh a lot in your sleep, you know." he says.

"And sometimes you talk." Zelo says.I roll my eyes. Not a chance.

"Boys, hurry let's go. You have a fan meet waiting for you." our manager says.

Jin Ae's POV

"You got tickets for their fan meet too!! JayJay, I honestly think that you want me with Daehyun. Don't you?" I ask. She smiles.

"Only the best." she says. We get into the car and drive. A little break wouldn't help. Pulse, it's the weekend. We are now headed for the B.A.P's fan meet.

******

We finally get to B.A.P's fan meet. JayJay parks the car in an empty parking spot and we all get out.

"Dae-Dae. Oh Dae-Dae, I've missed you so much." JayJay says. Yuri and JayJay laugh together.

"Hey, stop it will you! Stop making fun of me, just because my childhood best friend is Daehyun." I say.

"You mean Dae-Dae!!" Yuri says. JayJay and Yuri laugh together. We walk in the building. Seeing all the babies (the fan name for B.A.P is baby).

"Introducing B.A.P!!" a man says. Wow, perfect timing. Six familiar boys walk on the stage. One of them catches my eye. Daehyun. He smiles at me and I smile back. Maybe he does remember me after all.

Daehyun's POV

We get on stage and I meet a girls eye. Jin Ae!! That has to be her. I smile at her and she smiles back. Yep! That's her. I know Jin Ae's smile. She has an angle's smile.

She probably only knows me as the idol I am. Maybe she forgot about me. I miss the old times with her. They were so fun. I wish if there was a way, that I could hang out with her like the old days.

We do our little performance. After we're done our manager talks.

"Okay, so anyone up for questions?" our manager ask us. We nod our heads yes. Mostly all the girls raise their hands. Wow, a lot of girls.

"Youngguk you pick first." our manager says.

*****

By the time it's my turn to pick a its 4:00. So many girls to chose from. They all raise their hands. I look for Jin Ae, with her hand up I pick her.

"Do you remember me?" she ask. I smile to myself. While the boys give me confused faces.

"Yes, I do you remember you, Jin Ae." I answer smiling. She smiles her angelic smile. The smile that I've been longing to see ever since I left her back at home.

Jin Ae's POV

"Yes I do remember you, Jin Ae." he says. I smile. That wasn't really what I wanted to ask, but JayJay and Yuri begged me to. Well, I did it, and now I feel like a target to all of the Daehyun babies

Daehyun comes off the stage and towards me. When he gets to me I stand up. He pulls me into those warm nice hugs that I love.

"I missed you so much Jin Ae." he whispers in my ear.

"You don't even want to know how bad I was when you left." I say. He chuckles then pulls away from me. Everyone's eyes are one us.

"Mind if you tell us who your little friend is, Daehyun?" a person calls out. It's BAP's manager, Kang.

"Uh . . . this is my childhood friend, from home." he says nervous. I like it when he's nervous, it's cute.

"Annyeonghaseyeo. I'm my name's Jin Ae." I introduce myself.

*****

After the fan meet, JayJay, Yuri and I stay with the boys, because Daehyun asked me if we could stay a little longer.

"So, you followed me here?" he ask in a playful matter. I laugh a little.

"No, I got a scholarship at a school here. Along with JayJay and Yuri." I say. His eyes lite up when I say JayJay and Yuri.

"I remember them. They use to make fun of us." he says.

"And they still do, a little." I say. We both laugh with each other.

"Jin Ae, we have to go!! It's past curfew!!" Yuri says. Daehyun looks at me in the eyes. With those eyes I love.

"Tomorrow's our free time, so I was wondering if you wanna, you know, hang out with us." he says. I smile. Oh Daehyun, why would I ever say no to you.

"Yeah, I 'd love that." I smile. He smiles as well pulling me into a hug.

"Your friends could come too!!" Jongup shouts. Daehyun and I laugh at his comment.

"This is going to so fun!!" Yuri squeals. Daehyun and I pull away after a while looking at each other. I kiss him on his cheek, like I always did.

"Uh . . . sorry to ruin the moment but, we gotta go! See you tomorrow!!" JayJay says pulling me away from Daehyun.

A/N

Hoped you liked it. Fan vote comment. I love Daehyun from BAP, he's too cute <3!! Dae-Dae, hahaha, it's cute and funny!! I'll probably update tomorrow, if I have time. Spring breaks almost over!! :(