Chapter 4

Jin Ae's Pov

I wake up to someone shaking me. JayJay. Aish!! I'm so tried!! Why is it that we have to wake up so early? It's Sunday. School doesn't resume until tomorrow!!

"Yah!! What is it? Can you stop shaking me?!" I say.

"Jin Ae, we have to go back to school and get into our dorms before we get caught!!" Yuri yells.

"What are you talking about?!!" I ask harshly.

"We're still at B.A.P's dorm!! Get up and let's go now!!" JayJay says. I suddenly open my eyes and sit up. Yep. We are still at B.A.P's dorm. But I thought we went back to our school dorm. I sigh. We are in so much trouble. Ding! Ding! My Phone rings. It's our dorm manager.

*You girls up yet? Well if you are then hurry up and come meet me at the school's cafe. See you there later then, bye.*

" Yah! Hurry up what are you two just standing there. We have to go meet with our dorm counsler." I said. JayJay Yuri and I queitly run out the door. Oh shoot! No car and no money. I start looking around. Suddenly I spot some bikers. Bingo!

"Over here!" I say gesturing JayJay and Yuri over in the direction I spotted the bikers. When we got there I quickly jumped one of the bikes, or I should say motorcycles.

"Thanks!!" I yell over my shoulder as the bikers stubble in shock.

*****

When we got back on school grounds we ditched the bikes in an alley. Everyone knows we don't ride motorcycles, and we don't want to get in trouble. We made sure that no teachers or councilors (whatever you wanna call them) saw us coming in. Luckily there's no cameras anywhere.

We quickly got to our dorm but when we got in there was a little surprise. Our councilor was there along with . . . AMBER! What the heck is she doing here?! Why is she here?!

"Girls, Amber here told me you three left the school campus. Am I correct?"

"Yea that's right but-"

"See didn't I tell you Ms.Lee. They always ditch school hours as well." Amber cut Yuri off. I gave her my famous death glare. If looks can kill Amber would be burning in h*ll right now. Ms.Lee raised an eyebrow as if to say 'Is this true?'.

"No you don't get it. We don't ditch school hours, we just don't have the same classes as you do. And about leaving school grounds, yea ok we did leave school grounds. But that was only to go shopping. You know how us girls are Ms.Lee. Always out shopping." JayJay said. Ms.Lee smiled. Wait did she just smile!? No one ever sees her smile. Like ever!

"Yes Ms.Kim, I was just like that when I was your girls age." she said. Amber glared at JayJay. She had her arms folded bellow her breast.

"Ms.Lee, if they went shopping, then they would comeback with shopping bags correct? So why don't I see any?" she said. Ms.Lee's smile went away and was replaced with a frown. I saw Amber smirk. I know she wanted to laugh right now, but Ms.Lee was here so she tried to hide it. Way to go Amber the 'shopping expert'. I wouldn't really call her an expret in anything.

"Because we were just looking. We didn't find anything interesting so we left." I said. Ms.Lee looked like she was tired and didn't want to continue this 'crises'.

"Ok, if I ever here another complain about either one of you again, it will be bathroom duty for five weeks every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Got its girls." Ms.Lee said. Ok I'm fine with bathroom duty and all but eww!! Do you know how messy the bathroom gets?!

"Ne." we all said. Ms.Lee and Amber left, but before Amber left she stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes.

"Grow up will you." I muttered only loud enough for 'Ms.Kim' and 'Ms.Tashibana' to hear. They giggled a little. After both Amber and Mrs.Lee left JayJay ran into the kitchen and Yuri plopped onto the couch with her laptop (how the heck?). Whatever. I sighed. JayJay looked at me with her plate full of junk.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No. It's nothing really." I said.

"Oh come on! Don't think we don't know you at all Mrs.Jung!! We know exactly who you are. And up can't full us with that crapy line." Yuri said jumping up from her laptop. My ears were ringing. Did I hear her correctly? Or was it just my imagination?

"Did you just call MRS.JUNG!!!!" I asked. Well it didn't sound like a question at all. JayJay smiled. Then she awed.

"You do miss him don't you?" JayJay asked, more in a teasing way. I heard Yuri whisper "Dae-Dae" and I didn't like it.

"Yah! Don't make fun of me! I was young, and didn't understand anything!" I tried defending myself. Yuri rolled her eyes. She knew I liked him, but I didn't like him in 'that way'. I swear his only an older brother to me!! But these two didn't get it. Okay, so I used to like him, but that was way back then. It's not like I'd still like him after all these years anyway.

"Whatever. Just keep it quiet. I'm still tired, so I'll go sleep." I said. I walked into my room and closed the door after me. I took my phone out and saw a young Jung Daehyun smiling his cute little smile with a young Park Jin Ae. I smiled. I still couldn't believe how handsome he's gotten over the years. And he's lovely voice with his adorable Busan accent.

I put my phone back in my pocket and got into bed. I had images of Daehyun and I together when we were younger. And Images of him just recently. I still missed him a lot. I soon fell fast asleep with dreams of the past.

A/N

I know it's a pretty crappy chapter but I finally updated!!!!! For like ever!!! I know I'm a bad person (man, and 🔥the loof is on fire🔥), but I'll try updating every weekend or whenever I get the chance to. Anyways you have the right to get mad at me so I'll take whatever you've got. If I were you I'd be mad at myself too so I don't blame you. Anyway what'd you think about this chappy? Tell me in the comments section down bellow 👇!!!!!!