Chapter 2

Jin Ae's POV

It was already Saturday. Daehyun and his friends were coming to pick up JayJay, Yuri and I. I just hope they don't get lost. I know crazy huh, but there's lots of sides of the school actually. So they might get lost.

"Jin Ae, sleep well?" JayJay asks. I nod my head without a word.

"I was just thinking, the boys might get lost in this school." I say. Yuri laughs.

"Yeah, there's 40% chance that they'll not get lost." Yuri says laughing. JayJay and I laugh along with her for while. Then we go back to eating breakfast in the Cafe.

Ding! Ding! My phone buzzes. Hmm, a text from an unknown number. I click on it and read 'Hey, so you guys ready.' Who knows who it could be from? I reply back 'Whose this?'

'It's me Daehyun. You gave me your number last night. Remember?' i read. Oh yeah, that's right huh? I can't believe I forgot. But hey, I just meet my childhood best friend so of course im gonna forget.

'We'll be down in a bit, kay?' I type.

"Who is it?" JayJay ask.

"Daehyun texted, they're here." I say.

"Come on let's get out of this dump before the drama queens arrive." Yuri says. I wouldn't really call this a dump. I mean the school has a lot of money. There's a lot of buildings in this school, and the schools private, which means only rich people can enter the school. Unless you get a scholarship, which is really rare. But, I know what Yuri means. It's just the people here at the school.

The school here feels like a get away from home collage. But it's just a high school. With dorms and everything. The three of us are in our last year though. School year's almost over too.

"Okay, so let's go." I say. I get out of my chair and turn around when. Bam! One of the major drama queens just smashed into me and spilled there whole food of tray on me.

"Hey watch where you going!!" she says. I hate girls like her.

"I should watch where I'm going? Your the one who just spilled a whole food of tray on me." I say.

"Yeah, and it's your fault!! Who do you think you are miss Park?" she says. Wow, she knows who I am. Surprising. One of the consolers come and break up the little 'fight'. Ugh!! I hate Amber. Yeah, her names Amber. She thinks she's all that just because she's half Korean and half American. We both go our own ways.

"Are you okay?" JayJay ask.

"Yeah, tell them I'll be back. I'm gonna go change." I tell her. She nods her head. Then I head to the girls dorm. When I finally get to our dorm room number 101 I put in the key and twist. It doesn't work. No! This can't be happening! Not right now! I keep trying to open it but it still doesn't budge.

"Come on what's wrong with this thing why isn't it working!!" I say to myself.

"You need help?" a low Busan, but smooth voice ask. I turn around facing the most popular boy in school. AJ. He's known for his perfect futures, and great looks.

"What are you doing in the girls dorm?" I ask him.

"I need to talk to the consoler here." he says. Oh, of course he would.

"So you need any help there?" he ask once again.

"Huh, yeah, my key. It's not working." I say.

"Here, try this one." he says handing me a spare key. I take and try it. And surprisingly it works. I step inside almost forgetting to give back the key.

"Here, and thanks." I thank him handing out the key.

"It's no beggie. Oh and, keep the key." he says then walks off. Wow! I always liked him, but I never really spoke to him.

I step inside closing the door behind me. I walk to my room and quickly change I new clothes. When I'm done I run out side to where the others are waiting for me.

"Hey sorry I'm late. I just had to change my clothes." I tell them.

"Why?" Daehyun ask.

"Long story." I reply. He mouths oh and I get into the car. Then we head off.

*****

I was sitted by Daehyun, since we are childhood friends. We talked for the whole car ride. Which was actually kinda fun.

"How old are you guys?" Himchan ask.

"I'm 18, turning 19 in two months months." I say.

"I'm just turned 19." Yuri says.

"My birthdays late, so I'm 18 until then." JayJay says. I turn to look at Zelo. His face is so full of sadness.

"Why's he sad?" I ask.

"Because he's the youngest." Daehyun says. Awww, poor Zelo. The car comes to a stop and we all pile out. Uh, there dorm, I guess.

"Come on, we'll show you inside." Daehyun says. Daehyun took my hand and guided me through there dorm.

*****

Daehyun's POV

It going to be fun spending time with my number one girl in the world. And the guys as well. With two of Jin Ae's bestfriends. But I'm her beatest best friend. Haha, I don't even think that makes sense.

A/N

Hope you liked it!! Fan vote comment. But most importantly, love B.A.P!! But Daehyun's mine okay? Hahaha, just kidding.