005

Author's pov

Taehyung glanced at the lady beside him, furrowing his brows as she gave him a strange look, as if he had uttered something inappropriate. "Yeah, movie sets, where they shoot films and songs... huh? No, no, this room is quite nice and elegant with its decor," he murmured softly, stealing another glance around the room. His eyes wandered over the assortment of ancient artifacts, paintings adorning the walls, and a study table with ink and brushes neatly arranged alongside scattered papers.

His attention was abruptly captured by a golden mirror, resembling a makeup table. Before he could inquire about the peculiar setup, his thoughts were interrupted by an elderly voice.

Startled, Taehyung watched as the maid announced the arrival of the crown prince, observing everyone in the room bowing in reverence to the newcomer.

The sight of the prince left Taehyung awestruck; the man exuded a commanding presence with his handsome features, sharp jawlines, deep brown eyes, and thick eyebrows. Every aspect of his demeanor radiated elegance and opulence, leaving Taehyung questioning if he was indeed encountering royalty. His doubts were dispelled by the prince's authoritative voice as the maids exited the room on his single command, bringing Taehyung back to reality with a jolt.

The prince's deep, commanding tone addressed Surprised, Taehyung watched as the man before him drew closer, his expression quizzical. "What do you mean? I don't know you," Taehyung replied softly, shifting back slightly as he felt uncomfortable with the man's proximity. His unease heightened when the man extended his hand towards him, a gesture that went against societal norms in Seoul. "You know it's wrong to touch someone you don't know," Taehyung stated with a hint of bitterness in his voice, shooting a glare at the man.hyung by his surname, offering a glimmer of hope that perhaps he was still within his own realm. "Oh, hell," Taehyung exclaimed in English, straightening his back and meeting the prince's gaze. "You know my name? Huh? .......Why would I run away?" he asked, confusion evident in his expression as the prince bombarded him with sudden questions.

Surprised, Taehyung watched as the man before him drew closer, his expression quizzical. "What do you mean? I don't know you," Taehyung replied softly, shifting back slightly as he felt uncomfortable with the man's proximity. His unease heightened when the man extended his hand towards him, a gesture that went against societal norms in Seoul. "You know it's wrong to touch someone you don't know," Taehyung stated with a hint of bitterness in his voice, shooting a glare at the man.

#431words

Heyy I hope y'all are enjoying this fanfiction ! Please don't forget to vote and comment for me I'll reply y'all Saranghae army ☺️💜

Saranghae army ☺️💜