ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ

CHAPTER FOUR── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──PATROLLING

CHAPTER FOUR
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
PATROLLING

Iris let out a yawn as someone constantly poked her arm the next day.

"What is it?"

"My head hurts." Freya's husky voice spoke.

Iris stretched her arms and opened her eyes to see Freya hovering over her. She got off the bed tiredly, looking over to Pandora's bed which was empty and cleanly made. Willow and Aria, her other roommates, were still asleep.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"I don't know!" Freya yelled. "My whole World is spinning."

Iris frowned, confused at her friend's bizarre behaviour until the events of last night came back to her. "That's what happens when you drink too much."

Freya let out a small groan and brought her hands to her head. "You aren't helping."

Iris snatched her water bottle from her bedside table, handing it to Freya who took it and slumped on Freya's bed.

Iris put her hands on her hips. "What you did yesterday was extremely childish and I hate to say it but I'm very disappointed in you, Freya."

Freya looked up at her and took a a big sip. "Please, don't start."

"I went to that party for you," Iris pointed her finger at Freya, "and what you do is start a fight with a girl over an ex boyfriend. How will I face James after his party got ruined because I brought a friend?"

"I didn't fight with her because of Amos!" Freya whisper-shouted, trying not to wake the two brunette girls in their beds. "She said a mean thing about you."

Iris eye's softened. "You didn't have to start a fight for me, Frey."

Freya didn't reply.

Iris settled down beside the girl and put her hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry I burst out on you. Clarke's an insensitive idiot, you don't have to fight her for me."

"She called you a...trollop for making Sirius chase you and then claimed you gave him a love potion!"

Iris cringed at the allegation.

"I couldn't handle it!" Freya said defensively. "So, I told her that was something she was likely to do."

Iris let out a small chuckle. "Freya!"