Chapter 5 Liams rage

Kate pov

After Liam dropped me off. I decided to do a little interrogation on Jack. Needless to say it didn't end wey. After that I was starting to get worried about Liam and Clint. I decided to track their phones to see where they were. I couldn't find Liam's phone but. I did find Clints and saw he was at some abandoned mall. I then got suited up and took a Uber to where the signal was coming from.

Once I made it I then saw that the building was surrounded by the Tracksuit mafia. I decided to head up the roof top to try and sneak my way in and......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 I decided to head up the roof top to try and sneak my way in and

Yeah..... It didn't end well since Clint and I are now riding "Coin rides" and the bad guys are laughing at us.

Thug 1: Wheres your arrows now?

Thug 2: HAHAHA! Big bad "Hawkeye"! HaHaHa!

Thug 1: Big strong Hawkeye riding pony.... You should smile more. This is fun for us too.

The guy said before eating what looked like a chip. Just as he said that the coin rides stopped.

Tracksuit Mafia: AAAAhhhh!!!

Thug 1: Again. Enrique again! Come on!

Kate: Great.

Clint: Yes.

They did try and started up again but it didn't work. Just then the thug that was making fun of us spoke.

Thug 1: This is boring. *"talking to his friend"* Dimitri. Let's play cards.

They tracksuits guys then went over to play cards while I looked over to Clint and spoke to him.

Kate: *"whispering"* Seems like you're made at me. Look I know it doesn't look like that right now but. You would be lost with out me. You know that?

Clint: I was about to clear your name from the suit. Until you decide to crash through the sky light.

Kate:..... Oh.

Clint: Yeah.

Kate: Well.... I'm sure Liam will save us. Right?

Thug 2: You mean Badger!

The one Tracksuit guy said getting both mine and Clints attention.

Thug 2: The Badger is dead! We shot him like the animal he is! Right Bros!

Tracksuit Mafia: YEAH!

I couldn't believe what I heard. "Liam's..... Dead!?" I thought to myself. I then quickly looked at Clint and spoke.

Kate: *"whispering"* They're lying. Right?

Clint didn't say anything. All he did was just look up at the ceiling. This got me worried so wanting to know I asked again.

Kate: Clint. Please tell me they're lying.

Clint:....... Kate.... Trust me when I tell you.

He said right before I saw him give a small smirk as he continued to look up.