12 - Mean PT2

Taylor pov

My smile beams across the room as I stare at everyone cheering for me. That's absolutely crazy I cannot believe I've just one yet another Grammy. My eyes flutter around the room desperately look for my sister though when my eyes land where she should be sitting, her seat is empty. Is she ok? It's my Que to walk off the stage now as I've already given my speech so I take this chance to put down my Grammy at my table and go find my sister. She would never disappear like this. No ones taken her have they? Im sure they wouldn't, not with this many people around. I search various bathrooms and many rooms before I decide to check my dressing room. Once I open the door my Heart breaks a little for my baby. She's curled up on the floor sobbing, Tree, my publicist, and my crew are trying to comfort the poor girl but she keeps repeating "I need Taylor" over and over.

"Oh baby" I say softly as I sit down next to her, pulling her into my arms. I motion for Tree and my crew to leave and they comply with a concerned look on all their faces. "Calm down honey everything will be ok. Follow my breathing" I say as I take in extra big breaths for her to follow. She does as I tell her and I simply comfort her until her sobbing stops. "I saw him Tay." "Saw who? Who did you see baby?" "Joe." My body visibly stiffins. "Did he touch you at all Bily?" I say, there is probably steam coming out of my nose right now. "N-no I just saw him and freaked out" she tells me. "Don't worry honey I will never ever let him hurt you." She doesn't respond, she just lays in my arms. We sit in silence for about 10 minutes, I hold Bily tightly, stoking her straight hair softly.

One of the crew for the Grammys knocks and pops his head in. "Taylor your needed on the red carpet with your Grammys like right now" luckily Bilys head is covered as it's in my chest. "Ok I'll be out there" I say and he closes the door. "I'm going to go baby but I'll be right back I promise." "Ok, I'll watch you I'll just... make it look like I haven't been crying" "ok love." I say. We share a kiss before I run out to the red carpet.

Bily pov

I feel better after crying about Joe, I do feel kinda stupid about it but it was hard for me a ok? Having a grown man hitting a 6 year old for wanting to play dolls isn't something you forget.
Never the less I get up to go to the bathroom and freshen up. I fix up my smudged makeup up and un-creasing the wrinkles on my dress. I take a few deep breaths, glancing down at the bracelet on my wrist that says 'I love you baby' that Tay had made for me when I feel nervous at school or award shows. And with that I make my way out, but just my luck Joe fucking Alwyn has decided to walk past the bathroom as soon as I walk out.

"Bily?" He asks. "What Joe?" I sigh. "Wow you're so grown up, how are you and Tay?" "We're Fine." "Hey B-" he says going to touch my arm but I flinch out of the way. "Touch me again and Tay will put a restraining order against you." I say seriously. As Taylor once said "if that man ever lays a hand on you again you tell me right away and I'll file a restraining order."

"Oh come on your still mad at me for that?" "You hit a child Joe! You spoke badly about me many times in front of my face. I was six. How could you do that to a little kid?" "Your joking right? You're so dramatic you know." "And you're such a cunt but you don't see me talking about that do you?" "I swear to fucking god Bily-" he says grabbing my arm but I push him away. "Don't fucking touch me." "You're pathetic." "You're a little bitch." "Nice language." "Nice Grammys. Oh wait sorry what Grammys?" "You and your mother are fucking ridiculous. Your just like her. A little lying pathetic snake." He says before walking away. I roll my eyes feeling annoyed and frustrated. First he hits a six year old and then calls an 11 year old a pathetic snake? Get this man some real help. I feel the waterworks starting up again, my inner voice calling my outer self weak, I can't speak.

I frantically wipe away my tears before sucking it up and watching Tay on the red carpet. I'm lucky enough to catch her right before she comes off, she looks as beautiful as ever in her gown and awards. I hope I end up like Taylor one day. We make eye contact and her winning smile drops with a concerned look. This makes everyone around her confused, instead of posing for the cameras she gives her Grammys to one of her crew members before walking into the pit of fans simply to embrace me in a protective hug. "Taylor you can't just do that!" Security calls out. "Jump" she whispers in my ear so I comply, she catches me as I dig my head into the crook of her neck. My legs wrapped around her waist tightly.

"That's Bily!" Some yells. "Bily oh my god she was here the whole time!" "Taylor Bily over here!" People scream for me and Taylor, but she simply ignores everyone as she makes her way to her dressing room. Taylor puts me down on the couch before sitting down next to me, embracing me in a warm hug. I explain everything to her, everything that Joe said to me and how he tried to grab my arm, not in a friendly way either, in a rough way. Taylor holds me and comforts me through everything, she gives the best advice.

"Sometimes there are cruel people in this world who just want the worst for you. Why? I'm not sure I'm really not, maybe they're just jealous or it makes them feel powerful to put someone else down. Or maybe they are just pricks. Who knows? I know it's not easy to let things go, specially the things that Joe has done. You're my number one priority and I will be putting a restraining order against him, he is very out of line and I do not want you getting hurt by him anymore." "N-no Tay I don't want him getting I-in trouble" "as they say in Chicago B, he had it coming" Taylor says quoting my favourite music before kissing me on the cheek. This makes me crack a small smile. "I'm going to go contact my lawyers Bily. I shouldn't take to long, would you like to go to Billie's after party? Or just go home and watch a movie?" "I-I don't know yet" "that's ok baby, we'll see later. Give me 10 minutes"

A/n
Hey guys! I need some feedback for the next chapter, do we want to keep Bily a secret or do we want her to be shown to the public? Maybe make some music of her own? 👀 let me know :) and if you have any requests or ideas please please comment or dm me! I hope you have/had an amazing day. Lots of love ❤️ - Bilsromantics.